UK diy (uk.d-i-y) For the discussion of all topics related to diy (do-it-yourself) in the UK. All levels of experience and proficency are welcome to join in to ask questions or offer solutions.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #81   Report Post  
Posted to uk.d-i-y
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 13,431
Default OT: How to attract cows

On Wed, 26 May 2021 19:13:39 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

snip

You clearly don't use all your brain if you pick on a minor error instead of looking at the main point he was making.


Bingo, but 'the point' (of millions of vegans and others against
unnecessary cruelty and exploitation of animals) has never been of
interest to trolls like Fredxx, all they care about is *themselves*.

'It' has stated several times that it is it's 'duty' to correct
misinformation, when it lies though it's rotten troll teeth every
post.

Go see your doctor and see if he has any OCD tablets.


I would say it's more to do with fear. It is *petrified* of being
denied it's perceived right to cause pain and suffering to animals for
it's taste pleasure and anyone who puts such an assumption under
scrutiny must be countered on all fronts, no matter how stupid and
desperate it makes itself look. It has even stated that *it* is the
most important being on this planet so there really isn't much more to
be said.

You only have too look at the list of stupid / childish 'points' it
tries to put forward to see just how desperate and terrified it is,
every single point has been countered by me (because in most cases
they are downright lies) but why would that have any impact on
something uninterested in fact but to just justify it's own selfish
stance?

*That* is why the (same old) trolls desperately scrape the bottom of
the barrel with these 'non-points' is because they have fcuk all else.

Cheers, T i m
  #82   Report Post  
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 15,560
Default Troll-feeding Senile ASSHOLE Alert!

On Wed, 26 May 2021 19:43:18 +0100, Fredxx, the notorious, troll-feeding,
senile smartass, blathered again:


They don't make viruses antibiotic resistance. The sort of nonsense I
would expect from a fanatical vegan.


You blithering troll-feeding senile idiots are viruses in your own rights!
BG
  #83   Report Post  
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 40,893
Default OT: How to attract cows



"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 26 May 2021 09:01:53 +0100, Spike wrote:

On 25/05/2021 18:51, T i m wrote:

No, the left brainers think they are being clever by picking up on my
use of the term 'virus' and assuming I meant it literally rather then
a generic term for whatever malaise you would typically use an
antibiotic on.


FURIOUS BACKPEDAL!

Mention of 'left-brained' = T i m ' s lost the argument again.


Not sure why he said that,


Its his silly obsession.

left = logical and right = arty, right?


Not in his opinion. Corse the whole line is mindless bull**** either way.

I'm left then, I have no creative ability


Dunno, you have a real skill at posting what
quite a few find interesting to discuss.

and am very logical,


That's arguable too. It isnt logical to keep buying
used frog steaming turds with wheels that don't
last long even tho they are cheaper than other cars.

but like Tim I don't like harming animals.


That doesn't gel with what you do to cats to get
them to stop doing what you don't like them to do.

It's illogical to cause harm.


Not when you are training them to do what doesn't come naturally.

While an undesirable approach, it does work very well.
Some of the locals belt the **** out of their dogs with
a length of plastic pipe when they do something you
don't want them to do. Even the most stupid dogs
get the message very quickly,

  #84   Report Post  
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 40,893
Default OT: How to attract cows



"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 25 May 2021 20:34:17 +0100, Fredxx wrote:

On 25/05/2021 19:53, T i m wrote:
On Tue, 25 May 2021 18:58:37 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

On Tue, 25 May 2021 09:50:33 +0100, T i m wrote:

On Tue, 25 May 2021 18:21:16 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

Spike wrote
T i m wrote

They are highly inquisitive creatures and very protective of their
young, not that they can protect her young as they would in nature
when they are taken away and killed in a 'knocking box' of course.

What do they have to protect their young against?

Anything that wants to eat them.

Rod Speed has just said in another thread
they they have no natural predators,

No I didnt. They do in fact have natural predators, crocodiles,
lions, tigers, cheetahs, humans, wild dogs, wolves etc etc etc.

Spuke / Burk is and always will be a stupid, pathetic, desperate
lying troll and can safely be ignored (and that's exactly what most
people do of course).

You're saying this to Rod Speed?!

Yes, I know, so that should tell you something about just how little
respect I have for the likes of the other trolls!

At least he comes up with a valid point now and again ...


Whereas you claim, "eating meat makes viruses antibiotic resistant",
which is just as valid as your other claims.


It's common knowledge. Here, will you believe the World Health
Organisation?
https://www.who.int/news/item/07-11-...tic-resistance


That says nothing about VIRUSES.

  #85   Report Post  
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 40,893
Default OT: How to attract cows



"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 25 May 2021 20:27:58 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"whisky-dave" wrote in message
...
On Monday, 24 May 2021 at 23:57:18 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
Snit wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Commander Kinsey wrote

https://youtu.be/klm5dD1FdmM

Weird.

For Brian, the bugger shows up in a car, stands at the
edge of a field with quite a few cattle in it and burps
very loudly. The cattle all come over to where he is
burping and stare at him and presumably are all
thinking to themselves, **** humans are weird.

That is not normal?


Nope, they dont all line up and gawp like that usually.

How many times did you try,


Dozens. I used to walk thru a very long paddock with
lots of cattle in it until the new owner decided that
I couldnt anymore because of their legal liability.


Don't you have the right to roam in Australia?


Nope and you dont either.

I would have thought it was more important in a larger per head of
population country.


That sort of thing isnt down to logic, its down to tradition.

We have largely ditched common law now.

we need to see the actual statistics to believe it.


Just how many of you are there between those ears ?


Depends how many he's had.


There is a reason he got that name.



  #86   Report Post  
Posted to uk.d-i-y
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 15,560
Default Troll-feeding Senile ****HEAD Alert!

On Wed, 26 May 2021 20:27:57 +0100, D i m, the absolutely brain dead
notorious troll-feeding senile asshole, blathered, yet again:


*That* is why the (same old) trolls desperately scrape the bottom of
the barrel with these 'non-points' is because they have fcuk all else.

Cheers, D i m


That's why you ARE senile, D i m, because you are SO demented that you don't
realize that you keep complaining to a TROLL about TROLLS! LOL

So, again: just HOW d i m are you, D i m?
  #87   Report Post  
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 40,893
Default OT: How to attract cows



"Fredxx" wrote in message
...
On 26/05/2021 19:26, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Tue, 25 May 2021 20:34:17 +0100, Fredxx wrote:

On 25/05/2021 19:53, T i m wrote:
On Tue, 25 May 2021 18:58:37 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

On Tue, 25 May 2021 09:50:33 +0100, T i m wrote:

On Tue, 25 May 2021 18:21:16 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

Spike wrote
T i m wrote

They are highly inquisitive creatures and very protective of their
young, not that they can protect her young as they would in nature
when they are taken away and killed in a 'knocking box' of course.

What do they have to protect their young against?

Anything that wants to eat them.

Rod Speed has just said in another thread
they they have no natural predators,

No I didnt. They do in fact have natural predators, crocodiles,
lions, tigers, cheetahs, humans, wild dogs, wolves etc etc etc.

Spuke / Burk is and always will be a stupid, pathetic, desperate
lying troll and can safely be ignored (and that's exactly what most
people do of course).

You're saying this to Rod Speed?!

Yes, I know, so that should tell you something about just how little
respect I have for the likes of the other trolls!

At least he comes up with a valid point now and again ...

Whereas you claim, "eating meat makes viruses antibiotic resistant",
which is just as valid as your other claims.


It's common knowledge. Here, will you believe the World Health
Organisation?
https://www.who.int/news/item/07-11-...tic-resistance


They don't make viruses antibiotic resistance. The sort of nonsense I
would expect from a fanatical vegan.

Thankfully most countries have either banned or limited antibiotic use.
However some countries such as the USA still seem to regard them as an
essential part of an animal's diet, one reason why I have no issue in
banning their imports.

Antibiotic resistance in pets is probably an equally urgent issue, due to
the co-location of pets and people.


Not really because there are few bacteria
that are a problem for pets and humans.

  #88   Report Post  
Posted to uk.d-i-y
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 13,431
Default OT: How to attract cows

On Wed, 26 May 2021 19:15:33 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

On Wed, 26 May 2021 09:01:53 +0100, Spike wrote:

On 25/05/2021 18:51, T i m wrote:

No, the left brainers think they are being clever by picking up on my
use of the term 'virus' and assuming I meant it literally rather then
a generic term for whatever malaise you would typically use an
antibiotic on.


FURIOUS BACKPEDAL!

Mention of 'left-brained' = T i m ' s lost the argument again.


Not sure why he said that, left = logical and right = arty, right?


That is the most common and simplified concept but really doesn't go
far enough to cover my use of it in general.

Imagine a scale between left 5 (a droid, / troll), though 0 and out to
Right 5 (a nervous wreck). Stereotypically, most women might be a
right 1 whereas most men a left 1. Women are know to be more nurturing
(empathy) whilst men have better spatial awareness / single tasking
etc. This is brain *dominance* of course, again, not the black and
white thing poorly understood and misquoted by the trolls (and left
brainers because someone they trust hasn't told them it's all true).
You only have to see the impact of a stroke on people to see how it
typically impacts speech or movement, depending on what brain
hemisphere it happens in. However, because the hemispheres are
connected, you can generally re-train the non default (for that
activity / control) hemisphere to take over from the damaged one,
given time.

I'm left then, I have no creative ability and am very logical, but like Tim I don't like harming animals. It's illogical to cause harm.


It's also immoral and unethical (in the majority of cases) and often
illegal?

https://ibb.co/2M7spLd

.... but those traits only impact those with sufficient empathy to be
willing to consider *all* the facts and draw a non-selfish conclusion.

If it means having to give up something we should never have been
doing in the first place (in 2021), some as you say fail to align
their actions with their morals and that confuses and frustrates them
(even if subconsciously).

They *know* we are supposed to care for animals and anyone with a pet
probably does ... but then they pay to have someone else to do harm
(the ultimate being death) to in innocent intelligent and trusting
creature, *simply* because they 'like' how their flesh or excretions
give them taste pleasure.

Then often know what has to happen behind the scenes for them to have
their moments of pleasure but prefer to ignore all of the gory details
.... generally 'out of sight, out of mind'.

Present them with video footage of what their money sponsors in the
abattoirs and feed lots and most flinch and cringe ad say 'that
horrible'. Many will assume it must be happens 'somewhere else' (when
the footage is of 'approved practices' and from their own country)
because they have been indoctrinated since childhood and believe all
the marketing showing 'Happy cows' grazing on lush pasture when that
only happens to a tiny percentage in the UK. Most live their entire
(and often short) lives in massive barns or in concrete pens and some
never livestock (like chickens) never even see sunlight.

So, you mention the animal cruelty and exploitation, the poor resource
use, the pollution and environmental / habitat destruction (and
subsequent loss of wildlife) the zoonotic pandemics and the damage to
human heath from meat consumption (obesity, heart disease, bowel
cancer), antibiotic resistance and the feeding of animals with
'unnatural foods and growth supplements' and all they say in return is
that they *have* to eat meat to obtain a 'natural and balanced diet'
when to anyone with more than one brain cell it's obvious from any
(let alone all) of the above it's all far from balanced or natural.

Imagine the reaction from the general population if you stood in the
high street dropping one day old chicks into a macerator. The chances
are they would be horrified and accuse you of being a sicko and
monster but that's exactly what they pay to have done, when they eat
most farmed chickens eggs (eggs belonging to a chicken, like 'cows
milk' is the child growth fluid produced by and for 'cows').

I wonder how many could then do it themselves if they had to do so to
be allowed to buy eggs ... or pork ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1DcFmUrxUQ

That's not a challenge to those who have become desensitised to the
suffering of animals ... or the psychopaths or those having to do it
to survive, but 'most people' who have a choice and are probably in
denial re the consequences of their choices (not that for many the
indoctrination started with any choice at all of course)?


Cheers, T i m
  #89   Report Post  
Posted to uk.d-i-y
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,591
Default OT: How to attract cows

On 26/05/2021 20:27, T i m wrote:
On Wed, 26 May 2021 19:13:39 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

snip

You clearly don't use all your brain if you pick on a minor error instead of looking at the main point he was making.


Bingo, but 'the point' (of millions of vegans and others against
unnecessary cruelty and exploitation of animals) has never been of
interest to trolls like Fredxx, all they care about is *themselves*.


Fanatical vegans aren't interested in facts either. Are you feeding your
dog meat products again, or are you still inflicting cruelty upon him?

'It' has stated several times that it is it's 'duty' to correct
misinformation, when it lies though it's rotten troll teeth every
post.


No lies, just correcting yours, the last one being "that eating meat
makes viruses antibiotic resistant".
Go see your doctor and see if he has any OCD tablets.


I would say it's more to do with fear. It is *petrified* of being
denied it's perceived right to cause pain and suffering to animals for
it's taste pleasure and anyone who puts such an assumption under
scrutiny must be countered on all fronts, no matter how stupid and
desperate it makes itself look. It has even stated that *it* is the
most important being on this planet so there really isn't much more to
be said.


Unlike you I campaign to improve animal welfare. There is no fear, I
intend to cut down on my food intake but still maintain a balanced diet.

The real issue here is you're driven by envy, I'm allowed to eat meat,
and you're not.
  #90   Report Post  
Posted to uk.d-i-y
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 13,431
Default OT: How to attract cows

On Thu, 27 May 2021 05:56:58 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

snip

Whereas you claim, "eating meat makes viruses antibiotic resistant",
which is just as valid as your other claims.


It's common knowledge. Here, will you believe the World Health
Organisation?
https://www.who.int/news/item/07-11-...tic-resistance


That says nothing about VIRUSES.


Rod, all this is simply the trolls trying to make something out of
nothing because *nothing* is all they have.

I 'happened' to use the word viruses (because the word was in my mind
with the pandemic) incorrectly, but the likes of ****Headxx has then
latched onto that *mistake* and tried to turn it into an arguing
point.

No one else (other than trolls and carnists trying to gain points)
would have *decided* to take a mistake like that and try to capitalise
on it.

Please don't lower yourself to *their* level.

The spirit of my point still stands as confirmed by CC etc.

Anyone who wasn't either pathetic or desperate would see it as the
mistake it was and not even raise it as an issue, let alone try to use
it to spread FUD.

Cheers, T i m



  #91   Report Post  
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 15,560
Default The Two Brain Dead Inseparable Trolling Resident Sociopaths together again

On Thu, 27 May 2021 06:00:01 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent
Speed, the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Another typical retarded "conversation" between the two resident idiots:

Birdbrain: "But imagine how cool it was to own slaves."

Senile Rodent: "Yeah, right. Feed them, clothe them, and fix them when
they're broken.
After all, you paid good money for them. Then you've got to keep an eye
on them all the time."

Birdbrain: "Better than having to give them wages on top of that."

Senile Rodent: "Specially when they make more slaves for you
and produce their own food and clothes."

MID:
  #92   Report Post  
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 15,560
Default The Two Brain Dead Inseparable Trolling Resident Sociopaths together again

On Thu, 27 May 2021 05:53:18 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent
Speed, the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Another typical retarded conversation between our two village idiots,
Birdbrain and Rodent Speed:

Birdbrain: "You beat me to it. Plain sex is boring."

Senile Rodent: "Then **** the cats. That wont be boring."

Birdbrain: "Sell me a de-clawing tool first."

Senile Rodent: "Wont help with the teeth."

Birdbrain: "They've never gone for me with their mouths."

Rodent Speed: "They will if you are stupid enough to try ****ing them."

Birdbrain: "No, they always use claws."

Rodent Speed: "They wont if you try ****ing them. Try it and see."

Message-ID:
  #93   Report Post  
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 15,560
Default Lonely Obnoxious Cantankerous Auto-contradicting Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

On Thu, 27 May 2021 06:05:36 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent
Speed, the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

FLUSH the trolling senile asshole's latest troll****

--
JimK addressing senile Rodent Speed:
"I really feel the quality of your trolling has dropped in the last few
months..."
MID:
  #94   Report Post  
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 15,560
Default The Two Brain Dead Inseparable Trolling Resident Sociopaths together again

On Thu, 27 May 2021 05:56:58 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent
Speed, the auto-contradicting senile sociopath, blabbered, again:

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
TYPICAL retarded "conversation" between sociopath Rodent and sociopath
Birdbrain from August 26th 2018:

Birdbrain: "I have one head but 5 fingers."

Senile Rodent: "Obvious lie. You hairy legged cross dressers are so inbred
that you all have two heads."

Birdbrain: "You're the one that likes hairy legs remember?"

Senile Rodent: "The problem isnt the hairy legs, it's the gross inbreeding
that
produces two headed unemployables like you."

Birdbrain: "So why did you mention hairy legs?"

Senile Rodent: "Because that's what those who arent actually stupid enough
to shave their legs have."

Birdbrain: "You only have hairy legs if both of the following are true:
1) You're quite far back on the evolutionary scale.
2) You haven't learned what a razor is for."

Senile Rodent: "Only a terminal ****wit or a woman shaves their legs."

Birdbrain: "There is literally zero point in having hair all over your
body."

Senile Rodent: "There is even less point in wasting your time changing what
you are born with."

MID:
  #95   Report Post  
Posted to uk.d-i-y
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 15,560
Default Troll-feeding Senile ****HEAD Alert!

On Wed, 26 May 2021 21:14:55 +0100, D i m, the absolutely brain dead
notorious troll-feeding senile asshole, blathered, yet again:

FLUSH

Cheers, D i m


That was a lot of bull**** you spouted there again, D i m, you ridiculous
senile veggietard! LOL


  #96   Report Post  
Posted to uk.d-i-y
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 15,560
Default Troll-feeding Senile ****HEAD Alert! LOL

On Wed, 26 May 2021 21:25:07 +0100, D i m, the absolutely brain dead
notorious troll-feeding senile asshole, blathered, yet again:


Rod, all this is simply the trolls trying to make something out of
nothing because *nothing* is all they have.


HAHAHAHAHAAA!!! Complaining to a TROLL about "the trolls" again, you
unbelievably stupid senile veggietard? Which old age home did you escape
from?

Cheers, D i m

  #97   Report Post  
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 8,803
Default OT: How to attract cows

On 5/26/2021 11:42 AM, FromTheRafters wrote:
Fredxx wrote :
On 26/05/2021 19:13, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Tue, 25 May 2021 20:33:29 +0100, Fredxx wrote:

On 25/05/2021 19:51, T i m wrote:
On Tue, 25 May 2021 18:58:05 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

snip
Spuke / Burk is and always will be a stupid,* pathetic, desperate
lying troll and can safely be ignored (and that's exactly what most
people do of course).

The only true moron around here [1] is the one who thinks that
eating
meat makes viruses antibiotic resistant.

The meat contains antibiotics, hence you now have them in your
body, hence the viruses have more chance to become immune to them.

No, the left brainers think they are being clever by picking up on my
use of the term 'virus' and assuming I meant it literally rather then
a generic term for whatever malaise you would typically use an
antibiotic on.

We use all our brain and can differentiate between a virus and
bacterium. Those with half a brain think eating meat makes viruses
antibiotic resistant.

You clearly don't use all your brain if you pick on a minor error
instead of looking at the main point he was making.* Go see your
doctor and see if he has any OCD tablets.


The main point being made was that eating meat makes viruses
antibiotic resistant.


As if they weren't already impervious.


Eating meat doesn't make even bacteria antibiotic resistant. It is
giving long term low level antibiotics to animals that makes the
bacteria resistant.

Viruses are always antibiotic resistant. They might not be anti-viral
resistant.
  #98   Report Post  
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,086
Default OT: How to attract cows

On May 26, 2021 at 11:26:25 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Tue, 25 May 2021 20:34:17 +0100, Fredxx wrote:

On 25/05/2021 19:53, T i m wrote:
On Tue, 25 May 2021 18:58:37 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

On Tue, 25 May 2021 09:50:33 +0100, T i m wrote:

On Tue, 25 May 2021 18:21:16 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

Spike wrote
T i m wrote

They are highly inquisitive creatures and very protective of their
young, not that they can protect her young as they would in nature
when they are taken away and killed in a 'knocking box' of course.

What do they have to protect their young against?

Anything that wants to eat them.

Rod Speed has just said in another thread
they they have no natural predators,

No I didn=E2=80=99t. They do in fact have natural predators, crocodiles,
lions, tigers, cheetahs, humans, wild dogs, wolves etc etc etc.

Spuke / Burk is and always will be a stupid, pathetic, desperate
lying troll and can safely be ignored (and that's exactly what most
people do of course).

You're saying this to Rod Speed?!

Yes, I know, so that should tell you something about just how little
respect I have for the likes of the other trolls!

At least he comes up with a valid point now and again ...


Whereas you claim, "eating meat makes viruses antibiotic resistant",
which is just as valid as your other claims.


It's common knowledge. Here, will you believe the World Health Organisation?

https://www.who.int/news/item/07-11-...tic-resistance


What do you think that has to do with viruses?

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

They cling to their attacks and ignore the message time and time again.


  #99   Report Post  
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,086
Default OT: How to attract cows

On May 26, 2021 at 11:15:33 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Wed, 26 May 2021 09:01:53 +0100, Spike wrote:

On 25/05/2021 18:51, T i m wrote:

No, the left brainers think they are being clever by picking up on my
use of the term 'virus' and assuming I meant it literally rather then
a generic term for whatever malaise you would typically use an
antibiotic on.


FURIOUS BACKPEDAL!

Mention of 'left-brained' = T i m ' s lost the argument again.


Not sure why he said that, left = logical and right = arty, right?


That was the idea... though it is not supported by evidence. Still, it is a
good metaphor.

I'm left then, I have no creative ability and am very logical, but like Tim
I don't like harming animals. It's illogical to cause harm.




--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

They cling to their attacks and ignore the message time and time again.


  #100   Report Post  
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,086
Default OT: How to attract cows

On May 26, 2021 at 11:26:43 AM MST, "Fredxx" wrote
:

On 26/05/2021 19:13, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Tue, 25 May 2021 20:33:29 +0100, Fredxx wrote:

On 25/05/2021 19:51, T i m wrote:
On Tue, 25 May 2021 18:58:05 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

snip
Spuke / Burk is and always will be a stupid,* pathetic, desperate
lying troll and can safely be ignored (and that's exactly what most
people do of course).

The only true moron around here [1] is the one who thinks that eating
meat makes viruses antibiotic resistant.

The meat contains antibiotics, hence you now have them in your body,
hence the viruses have more chance to become immune to them.

No, the left brainers think they are being clever by picking up on my
use of the term 'virus' and assuming I meant it literally rather then
a generic term for whatever malaise you would typically use an
antibiotic on.

We use all our brain and can differentiate between a virus and
bacterium. Those with half a brain think eating meat makes viruses
antibiotic resistant.


You clearly don't use all your brain if you pick on a minor error
instead of looking at the main point he was making.* Go see your doctor
and see if he has any OCD tablets.


The main point being made was that eating meat makes viruses antibiotic
resistant.


So the "main point" is wrong. OK.



If I'm OCD in your eyes for correcting the nonsense pedalled by a
fanatical vegan, then so be it.



--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

They cling to their attacks and ignore the message time and time again.




  #101   Report Post  
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,086
Default OT: How to attract cows

On May 26, 2021 at 11:42:55 AM MST, "FromTheRafters" wrote
:

Fredxx wrote :
On 26/05/2021 19:13, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Tue, 25 May 2021 20:33:29 +0100, Fredxx wrote:

On 25/05/2021 19:51, T i m wrote:
On Tue, 25 May 2021 18:58:05 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

snip
Spuke / Burk is and always will be a stupid,* pathetic, desperate
lying troll and can safely be ignored (and that's exactly what most
people do of course).

The only true moron around here [1] is the one who thinks that eating
meat makes viruses antibiotic resistant.

The meat contains antibiotics, hence you now have them in your body,
hence the viruses have more chance to become immune to them.

No, the left brainers think they are being clever by picking up on my
use of the term 'virus' and assuming I meant it literally rather then
a generic term for whatever malaise you would typically use an
antibiotic on.

We use all our brain and can differentiate between a virus and
bacterium. Those with half a brain think eating meat makes viruses
antibiotic resistant.

You clearly don't use all your brain if you pick on a minor error instead
of looking at the main point he was making.* Go see your doctor and see if
he has any OCD tablets.


The main point being made was that eating meat makes viruses antibiotic
resistant.


As if they weren't already impervious.


Viruses are not stopped with antibiotics.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

They cling to their attacks and ignore the message time and time again.


  #102   Report Post  
Posted to uk.d-i-y
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,591
Default OT: How to attract cows

On 26/05/2021 21:25, T i m wrote:
On Thu, 27 May 2021 05:56:58 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

snip

Whereas you claim, "eating meat makes viruses antibiotic resistant",
which is just as valid as your other claims.

It's common knowledge. Here, will you believe the World Health
Organisation?
https://www.who.int/news/item/07-11-...tic-resistance


That says nothing about VIRUSES.


Rod, all this is simply the trolls trying to make something out of
nothing because *nothing* is all they have.


The only troll here is a fanatical vegan who is crazy with envy we're
allowed to eat meat, and they're not.

I 'happened' to use the word viruses (because the word was in my mind
with the pandemic) incorrectly, but the likes of ****Headxx has then
latched onto that *mistake* and tried to turn it into an arguing
point.


That shows a poorly performing mind. You make many mistakes consistent
with fanaticism and have a blinkered approach to a natural balanced diet.

No one else (other than trolls and carnists trying to gain points)
would have *decided* to take a mistake like that and try to capitalise
on it.


Then stop the embarrassment and shut the **** up.

Please don't lower yourself to *their* level.


Your level is lowest of the low.

The spirit of my point still stands as confirmed by CC etc.


Reliance on P Hucker shows desperation.

Anyone who wasn't either pathetic or desperate would see it as the
mistake it was and not even raise it as an issue, let alone try to use
it to spread FUD.


Some of us aren't desperate to tell lies and then back-pedal when shown
wrong.

  #103   Report Post  
Posted to uk.d-i-y
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 756
Default OT: How to attract cows

On 26/05/2021 20:25, T i m wrote:
"Rod Speed" wrote:


Whereas you claim, "eating meat makes viruses antibiotic resistant",
which is just as valid as your other claims.


It's common knowledge. Here, will you believe the World Health
Organisation?


https://www.who.int/news/item/07-11-...tic-resistance


That says nothing about VIRUSES.


Rod, all this is simply the trolls trying to make something out of
nothing because *nothing* is all they have.


I 'happened' to use the word viruses (because the word was in my mind
with the pandemic) incorrectly, but the likes of ****Headxx has then
latched onto that *mistake* and tried to turn it into an arguing
point.


That's total claptrap.

You came out with your 'eating meat causes antibiotic resistance in
virus' claims, and carried on repeating them in the teeth of the facts
that you were repeatedly told.

You then back-pedalled as fast as you could, and are now shifting your
grounds by claiming it was a 'mistake', which of course is yet another
back-pedal.

None of that has any credibility, and is laughable, so you then resort
to....

The spirit of my point.


Which is your third back-pedal on the subject.

Have you ever thought of researching your topic-de-jour, or do you
blindly believe the vegan **** that you lap up so carelessly?

Heavens above, you probably still believe that covid sprang from a
wet-market.

--
Spike
  #104   Report Post  
Posted to uk.d-i-y
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 756
Default OT: How to attract cows

On 26/05/2021 20:14, T i m wrote:
"Commander Kinsey" wrote:
On Wed, 26 May 2021 09:01:53 +0100, Spike wrote:
On 25/05/2021 18:51, T i m wrote:


No, the left brainers think they are being clever by picking up on my
use of the term 'virus' and assuming I meant it literally rather then
a generic term for whatever malaise you would typically use an
antibiotic on.


FURIOUS BACKPEDAL!


Mention of 'left-brained' = T i m ' s lost the argument again.


Not sure why he said that, left = logical and right = arty, right?


That is the most common and simplified concept but really doesn't go
far enough to cover my use of it in general.


Imagine a scale between left 5 (a droid, / troll), though 0 and out to
Right 5 (a nervous wreck). Stereotypically, most women might be a
right 1 whereas most men a left 1. Women are know to be more nurturing
(empathy) whilst men have better spatial awareness / single tasking
etc. This is brain *dominance* of course, again, not the black and
white thing poorly understood and misquoted by the trolls (and left
brainers because someone they trust hasn't told them it's all true).
You only have to see the impact of a stroke on people to see how it
typically impacts speech or movement, depending on what brain
hemisphere it happens in. However, because the hemispheres are
connected, you can generally re-train the non default (for that
activity / control) hemisphere to take over from the damaged one,
given time.


I'm left then, I have no creative ability and am very logical, but like Tim I don't like harming animals. It's illogical to cause harm.


It's also immoral and unethical (in the majority of cases) and often
illegal?


https://ibb.co/2M7spLd


.... but those traits only impact those with sufficient empathy to be
willing to consider *all* the facts and draw a non-selfish conclusion.


If it means having to give up something we should never have been
doing in the first place (in 2021), some as you say fail to align
their actions with their morals and that confuses and frustrates them
(even if subconsciously).


They *know* we are supposed to care for animals and anyone with a pet
probably does ... but then they pay to have someone else to do harm
(the ultimate being death) to in innocent intelligent and trusting
creature, *simply* because they 'like' how their flesh or excretions
give them taste pleasure.


Then often know what has to happen behind the scenes for them to have
their moments of pleasure but prefer to ignore all of the gory details
.... generally 'out of sight, out of mind'.


Present them with video footage of what their money sponsors in the
abattoirs and feed lots and most flinch and cringe ad say 'that
horrible'. Many will assume it must be happens 'somewhere else' (when
the footage is of 'approved practices' and from their own country)
because they have been indoctrinated since childhood and believe all
the marketing showing 'Happy cows' grazing on lush pasture when that
only happens to a tiny percentage in the UK. Most live their entire
(and often short) lives in massive barns or in concrete pens and some
never livestock (like chickens) never even see sunlight.

So, you mention the animal cruelty and exploitation, the poor resource
use, the pollution and environmental / habitat destruction (and
subsequent loss of wildlife) the zoonotic pandemics and the damage to
human heath from meat consumption (obesity, heart disease, bowel
cancer), antibiotic resistance and the feeding of animals with
'unnatural foods and growth supplements' and all they say in return is
that they *have* to eat meat to obtain a 'natural and balanced diet'
when to anyone with more than one brain cell it's obvious from any
(let alone all) of the above it's all far from balanced or natural.


Imagine the reaction from the general population if you stood in the
high street dropping one day old chicks into a macerator. The chances
are they would be horrified and accuse you of being a sicko and
monster but that's exactly what they pay to have done, when they eat
most farmed chickens eggs (eggs belonging to a chicken, like 'cows
milk' is the child growth fluid produced by and for 'cows').


I wonder how many could then do it themselves if they had to do so to
be allowed to buy eggs ... or pork ...


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1DcFmUrxUQ


That's not a challenge to those who have become desensitised to the
suffering of animals ... or the psychopaths or those having to do it
to survive, but 'most people' who have a choice and are probably in
denial re the consequences of their choices (not that for many the
indoctrination started with any choice at all of course)?


You do spout some bollox, don't you.

That's not a question.

--
Spike
  #105   Report Post  
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 15,560
Default ****, the Git, the Troll-feeding Senile HUGE ASSHOLE!

On Thu, 27 May 2021 01:28:35 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:


That was the idea... though it is not supported by evidence. Still, it is a
good metaphor.


Evidence supports that he is a troll and you a troll-feeding senile HUGE
ASSHOLE, **** the Git!


  #106   Report Post  
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 15,560
Default ****, the Git, the Troll-feeding Senile HUGE ASSHOLE!

On Thu, 27 May 2021 01:27:53 GMT, **** the git, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile asshole, blathered again:

What do you think that has to do with viruses?


What do you "think" all your senile **** got ANYTHING to do with ANY of the
three ngs you keep crossposting it to, senile **** the Git?
  #107   Report Post  
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,378
Default OT: How to attract cows

Snit has brought this to us :
On May 26, 2021 at 11:42:55 AM MST, "FromTheRafters" wrote
:

Fredxx wrote :
On 26/05/2021 19:13, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Tue, 25 May 2021 20:33:29 +0100, Fredxx wrote:

On 25/05/2021 19:51, T i m wrote:
On Tue, 25 May 2021 18:58:05 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

snip
Spuke / Burk is and always will be a stupid,* pathetic, desperate
lying troll and can safely be ignored (and that's exactly what most
people do of course).

The only true moron around here [1] is the one who thinks that eating
meat makes viruses antibiotic resistant.

The meat contains antibiotics, hence you now have them in your body,
hence the viruses have more chance to become immune to them.

No, the left brainers think they are being clever by picking up on my
use of the term 'virus' and assuming I meant it literally rather then
a generic term for whatever malaise you would typically use an
antibiotic on.

We use all our brain and can differentiate between a virus and
bacterium. Those with half a brain think eating meat makes viruses
antibiotic resistant.

You clearly don't use all your brain if you pick on a minor error instead
of looking at the main point he was making.* Go see your doctor and see
if he has any OCD tablets.

The main point being made was that eating meat makes viruses antibiotic
resistant.


As if they weren't already impervious.


Viruses are not stopped with antibiotics.


True, they are by their very nature impervious to the action of
antibiotics.
  #108   Report Post  
Posted to uk.d-i-y
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 13,431
Default OT: How to attract cows

On Thu, 27 May 2021 01:28:35 GMT, Snit
wrote:

snip

Not sure why he said that, left = logical and right = arty, right?


That was the idea... though it is not supported by evidence.


It is though. They have run functional MRI scans on people conducting
various tasks (like whilst playing an instrument) and seen pronounced
levels of activity in just one hemisphere.

Remember, we are talking about 'dominance' here, something 'primarily'
functioning in one hemisphere over the other, not that most things can
*only* exist in one hemisphere or another.

The two hemispheres are different sizes for a start so unless
everything is spread out in the larger one, that would be one physical
indication that the larger one *might* carry (primarily) different or
more functions.

I repeat, observe anyone who has suffered a stroke and see if they
have primarily lost speech or motor-functions and how those roles can
often be recovered to some degree by 're-training' (re-building the
neural networks) in the other, non default / dominant (for that role)
hemisphere.

Still, it is a
good metaphor.


It's a very crude one and doesn't really do it justice because it
doesn't (directly) highlight things like empathy, very much part of
what the metaphor covers / indicates.

See, the likes of Fredxx keep going on about 'improving animal welfare
which is just like Josef Fritzl only raping his daughters monthly
rather than weekly or giving them lighter chains instead of the heavy
ones.

Now, are lighter chains better than heavy ones? Yes, probably, but are
should his daughters be chained up at all, of course not. [1]

The only true / complete / kind way is to not rape them *at all* and
not have them chained up *at all*.

There *is* no right way to do a wrong thing, no matter how you try to
soften it up.

Cheers, T i m

[1] We actively use 'incarceration' as a form of punishment, simply
denying someone their freedom, as in prison, but what have all the
chickens, pigs (especially breeding sows) or feed-lot cattle done to
deserve such treatment and worse, why should any of them have to be
killed, just because they happen to be born the 'wrong' gender (like
male chickens or male dairy calves). It's an immoral solution to an
industrial problem because we are trying to treat individual sentient
beings like a food stuff or food generating machine.
  #109   Report Post  
Posted to uk.d-i-y
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 13,431
Default OT: How to attract cows

On Thu, 27 May 2021 01:27:53 GMT, Snit
wrote:

snip

Whereas you claim, "eating meat makes viruses antibiotic resistant",
which is just as valid as your other claims.


It's common knowledge. Here, will you believe the World Health Organisation?

https://www.who.int/news/item/07-11-...tic-resistance


What do you think that has to do with viruses?


Neither he nor I think it has anything to do with 'viruses' when you
take the word literally. The spirit of the point is humanity becoming
antibiotic resistant *partly because* of our ingestion of antibiotics,
even at low (current science 'acceptable' levels) when we consume
meat.

*Only* trolls and desperate carnists would think that making the
*mistake* of saying 'virus' was ever an issue, because they are so
desperate to cling onto anything they can.

Anyone continuing to highlight that mistake as if it was ever
suggested as a fact or ever relevant to the point has shown them up to
be the desperate troll they are.

Cheers, T i m
  #110   Report Post  
Posted to uk.d-i-y
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,591
Default OT: How to attract cows

On 27/05/2021 13:20, T i m wrote:
On Thu, 27 May 2021 01:27:53 GMT, Snit
wrote:

snip

Whereas you claim, "eating meat makes viruses antibiotic resistant",
which is just as valid as your other claims.

It's common knowledge. Here, will you believe the World Health Organisation?

https://www.who.int/news/item/07-11-...tic-resistance


What do you think that has to do with viruses?


Neither he nor I think it has anything to do with 'viruses' when you
take the word literally. The spirit of the point is humanity becoming
antibiotic resistant *partly because* of our ingestion of antibiotics,
even at low (current science 'acceptable' levels) when we consume
meat.


Most studies say the claims are unfounded, nevertheless I would advocate
a ban on therapeutic antibiotics in animals.

Would you? No, of course not.

*Only* trolls and desperate carnists would think that making the
*mistake* of saying 'virus' was ever an issue, because they are so
desperate to cling onto anything they can.


It was an issue, get over it. Only a fanatic would make a
schoolchild-like mistake.

Anyone continuing to highlight that mistake as if it was ever
suggested as a fact or ever relevant to the point has shown them up to
be the desperate troll they are.


No, the desperation showed in making the mistake. You'll say anything
regarding your envy where we're allowed to eat meat and you're not.


  #111   Report Post  
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,120
Default OT: How to attract cows

I've only ever had people disturb my camping. One was a do-gooder asking if we were going to leave litter, and another was a policeman warning us not to camp in the fields on the other side of the road because "that farmer's an arsehole and you might lose yout tent".


On Wed, 26 May 2021 10:22:43 +0100, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:

Its easy to attract cows, Simply put a tent up in the next field and they
will move hedges and wire to get to you and try to flatten your tent. I am
pretty sure they have a wicked sense of humour.
Brian

  #112   Report Post  
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,833
Default OT: How to attract cows

On Wed, 26 May 2021 19:26:43 +0100, Fredxx
wrote:

On 26/05/2021 19:13, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Tue, 25 May 2021 20:33:29 +0100, Fredxx wrote:

On 25/05/2021 19:51, T i m wrote:
On Tue, 25 May 2021 18:58:05 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

snip
Spuke / Burk is and always will be a stupid,* pathetic, desperate
lying troll and can safely be ignored (and that's exactly what most
people do of course).

The only true moron around here [1] is the one who thinks that eating
meat makes viruses antibiotic resistant.

The meat contains antibiotics, hence you now have them in your body,
hence the viruses have more chance to become immune to them.

No, the left brainers think they are being clever by picking up on my
use of the term 'virus' and assuming I meant it literally rather then
a generic term for whatever malaise you would typically use an
antibiotic on.

We use all our brain and can differentiate between a virus and
bacterium. Those with half a brain think eating meat makes viruses
antibiotic resistant.


You clearly don't use all your brain if you pick on a minor error
instead of looking at the main point he was making.* Go see your doctor
and see if he has any OCD tablets.


The main point being made was that eating meat makes viruses antibiotic
resistant.


Viruses are not only antibiotic resistant but proof. Antibiotics do
nothing (they do protect against bacteria riding along with an immune
system fighting the virus).

If I'm OCD in your eyes for correcting the nonsense pedalled by a
fanatical vegan, then so be it.


Not necessarily OCD, "ignorant" is a better word.
  #113   Report Post  
Posted to uk.d-i-y
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 13,431
Default OT: How to attract cows

On Thu, 27 May 2021 14:37:45 -0400, wrote:

snip

If I'm OCD in your eyes for correcting the nonsense pedalled by a
fanatical vegan, then so be it.


Not necessarily OCD, "ignorant" is a better word.


I don't think Fredxx is ignorant, other than of human relations,
morals and ethics and it is so because he lacks empathy and that is
something he has little control over. ;-(

He has stated that his 'mission' / 'duty' is to correct what *he*
considers to be any misinformation or 'nonsense' I discuss here whilst
patently lying about pretty well everything at the same time.

Examples like that I am jealous that I'm not allowed meat, when I do
the shopping and cooking and for a partner who is more than happy with
whatever I cook her. It's just that we are now both vegan and so I
don't buy so don't cook anything animal based because *we* have chosen
that lifestyle change.

The Fredxx troll has *no way* of being able to substantiate such a
bogus claim and it's highly illogical and would be seen as highly
unlikely by anyone who knows me or understands the spirit of my
passion to protect innocent creatures from unnecessary death and
exploitation.

Yet in spite of all that the Fredxx troll continues to repeat all
sorts of obvious BS because his 'condition' (of whatever allows him to
do all this trolling) *forces* him to do so. He is *completely* unable
to back down from anything, no matter how bogus, irrational or
fabricated, as long as it looks like it's attacking me or my message
(but mainly me). (Like my casual use of the words 'virus' and
'antibiotics' when I used it as someone might say 'Hoover' when they
really should have said 'suction cleaner').

He attacks me (whilst I completely ignore him) because he is petrified
of me, petrified I will somehow stop him continuing to cause pain,
suffering, exploitation and death to innocent and sentient creatures
because that's what he likes to do, further, that's what he sees no
issue in anyone doing and there is nothing wrong that we do. They are
'only' animals and he is god. He doesn't GAF about the animals (and
comes out with 'welfare improvements' that still mean the animals
suffer, are exploited and die) but tries to suggest that he cares
about animals (by killing and exploitation them) and I don't (when I
neither kill nor exploit them)??

He makes up things and lies about me then in another thread will try
to offer me help like nothing has happened or that anyone might not
think that sick or weird.

Like I said, he obviously can't help himself and why I no longer enter
into any conversations with him on any subject.

The mere fact he seems unable to do the same is unquestionable proof
that he is being made to feel guilty by my comments and so he takes it
out on me ... and is a troll.

Cheers, T i m
  #114   Report Post  
Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,086
Default OT: How to attract cows

On May 27, 2021 at 2:33:12 AM MST, "FromTheRafters" wrote
:

Snit has brought this to us :
On May 26, 2021 at 11:42:55 AM MST, "FromTheRafters" wrote
:

Fredxx wrote :
On 26/05/2021 19:13, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Tue, 25 May 2021 20:33:29 +0100, Fredxx wrote:

On 25/05/2021 19:51, T i m wrote:
On Tue, 25 May 2021 18:58:05 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

snip
Spuke / Burk is and always will be a stupid,* pathetic, desperate
lying troll and can safely be ignored (and that's exactly what most
people do of course).

The only true moron around here [1] is the one who thinks that eating
meat makes viruses antibiotic resistant.

The meat contains antibiotics, hence you now have them in your body,
hence the viruses have more chance to become immune to them.

No, the left brainers think they are being clever by picking up on my
use of the term 'virus' and assuming I meant it literally rather then
a generic term for whatever malaise you would typically use an
antibiotic on.

We use all our brain and can differentiate between a virus and
bacterium. Those with half a brain think eating meat makes viruses
antibiotic resistant.

You clearly don't use all your brain if you pick on a minor error instead
of looking at the main point he was making.* Go see your doctor and see
if he has any OCD tablets.

The main point being made was that eating meat makes viruses antibiotic
resistant.

As if they weren't already impervious.


Viruses are not stopped with antibiotics.


True, they are by their very nature impervious to the action of
antibiotics.


Right. It is sad how many adults do not get this.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot
use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow
superior by attacking the messenger.

They cling to their attacks and ignore the message time and time again.


  #115   Report Post  
Posted to uk.d-i-y
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 13,431
Default OT: How to attract cows

On Tue, 25 May 2021 19:00:34 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

snip

Not really, I just thought I'd use his 'no natural predators' claim to
counter T i m ' s 'look after their young' claim.


snip

I got a deer, does that count?


Funnily ... there was a thing on TV the other day where a 'gamekeeper'
was ear tagging young deer in Richmond Park (I think). He would creep
up to the deer laying in the long grass and punch a hole though it's
ear and add a tag and 'hope' it didn't bleat (from the pain in it's
ear probably?) because if that called attention to the plight of the
young deer to it's mum, the mums would likely come across and defend
it by attacking him.

You know, the mother deer 'looking after their young' ...

Cheers, T i m


  #116   Report Post  
Posted to uk.d-i-y
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 15,560
Default Troll-feeding Senile ASSHOLE Alert!

On Thu, 27 May 2021 23:44:47 +0100, D i m, the absolutely brain dead
notorious troll-feeding senile asshole, blathered, yet again:


Funnily ...


Funny how you never manage to pull your thick senile head out of the
trolling Scottish ******'s ass, D i m! Even a vegetable got more brains and
class than you, dumb veggietard! LOL
  #117   Report Post  
Posted to uk.d-i-y
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 756
Default OT: How to attract cows

On 27/05/2021 20:55, T i m wrote:

The Fredxx troll has *no way* of being able to substantiate such a
bogus claim and it's highly illogical and would be seen as highly
unlikely by anyone who knows me or understands the spirit of my
passion to protect innocent creatures from unnecessary death and
exploitation.


Perhaps your incandescence could be ameliorated by *you* substantiating
*your* claims rather than merely making wild statements, e.g. 'trillions
of animals', etc.

I suspect that practising what you preach might make you uncomfortable,
but try to get into the spirit of it.

--
Spike
  #118   Report Post  
Posted to uk.d-i-y
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 10,204
Default OT: How to attract cows

On Tuesday, 25 May 2021 at 16:01:48 UTC+1, Andrew wrote:
On 25/05/2021 14:07, Fredxx wrote:
On 25/05/2021 12:18, T i m wrote:
On Tue, 25 May 2021 09:32:04 +0000, Spike
wrote:

On 25/05/2021 08:50, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 25/05/2021 09:08, Spike wrote:
On 24/05/2021 20:19, T i m wrote:

They are highly inquisitive creatures and very protective of their
young, not that they can protect her young as they would in nature
when they are taken away and killed in a 'knocking box' of course.

What do they have to protect their young against?

wolves primarily

Rod Speed has just
said in another thread they they have no natural predators,

Do you actually bother to read anything Rod Speed has to say?

Not really,

BS. You read and try to argue with *everyone* because you have no
friends and nothing better to do.


You even call me mate, so it does make me question your friendship
circle. Perhaps you show envy:
1) We're allowed to eat meat
2) Some of us have a circle of friends where we don't feel obliged to
call any acquaintance *mate*.

Probably because you are a
psychopath, caused by being exposed to the routine (and so normalised)
slaughter of animals as a child.


It is normal to eat meat as part of a natural balanced diet. As a child
eating a balanced diet also means we didn't suffer poor brain
development and a loss of IQ.

Jim Al-Khalili?? was interviewing a chap on the Life Scientific
on R4 at 09:00 today, who is en expert in survival and cold water
swimming etc. He mentioned that if the human race had not mastered
the ability to keep warm in winter and cool in summer then we would
never have made outside a narrow band each side of the equator.

Keeping warm needs a lot of calories if you don't have a nice
insulated property free from drafts. Meat is the easiest source.


Maybe that's why kids sit in McDs for long periods and spend the rest of the time in and out of chicken shops.

  #119   Report Post  
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,120
Default OT: How to attract cows

On Wed, 26 May 2021 19:26:43 +0100, Fredxx wrote:

On 26/05/2021 19:13, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Tue, 25 May 2021 20:33:29 +0100, Fredxx wrote:

On 25/05/2021 19:51, T i m wrote:
On Tue, 25 May 2021 18:58:05 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

snip
Spuke / Burk is and always will be a stupid, pathetic, desperate
lying troll and can safely be ignored (and that's exactly what most
people do of course).

The only true moron around here [1] is the one who thinks that eating
meat makes viruses antibiotic resistant.

The meat contains antibiotics, hence you now have them in your body,
hence the viruses have more chance to become immune to them.

No, the left brainers think they are being clever by picking up on my
use of the term 'virus' and assuming I meant it literally rather then
a generic term for whatever malaise you would typically use an
antibiotic on.

We use all our brain and can differentiate between a virus and
bacterium. Those with half a brain think eating meat makes viruses
antibiotic resistant.


You clearly don't use all your brain if you pick on a minor error
instead of looking at the main point he was making. Go see your doctor
and see if he has any OCD tablets.


The main point being made was that eating meat makes viruses antibiotic
resistant.

If I'm OCD in your eyes for correcting the nonsense pedalled by a
fanatical vegan, then so be it.


No, the main point is injecting animals which we eat with antibiotics makes *something* antibiotic resistant. That you jumped on him saying virus instead of bacteria is childish.
  #120   Report Post  
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,120
Default OT: How to attract cows

On Thu, 27 May 2021 01:19:12 +0100, Bob F wrote:

On 5/26/2021 11:42 AM, FromTheRafters wrote:
Fredxx wrote :
On 26/05/2021 19:13, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Tue, 25 May 2021 20:33:29 +0100, Fredxx wrote:

On 25/05/2021 19:51, T i m wrote:
On Tue, 25 May 2021 18:58:05 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

snip
Spuke / Burk is and always will be a stupid, pathetic, desperate
lying troll and can safely be ignored (and that's exactly what most
people do of course).

The only true moron around here [1] is the one who thinks that
eating
meat makes viruses antibiotic resistant.

The meat contains antibiotics, hence you now have them in your
body, hence the viruses have more chance to become immune to them.

No, the left brainers think they are being clever by picking up on my
use of the term 'virus' and assuming I meant it literally rather then
a generic term for whatever malaise you would typically use an
antibiotic on.

We use all our brain and can differentiate between a virus and
bacterium. Those with half a brain think eating meat makes viruses
antibiotic resistant.

You clearly don't use all your brain if you pick on a minor error
instead of looking at the main point he was making. Go see your
doctor and see if he has any OCD tablets.

The main point being made was that eating meat makes viruses
antibiotic resistant.


As if they weren't already impervious.


Eating meat doesn't make even bacteria antibiotic resistant. It is
giving long term low level antibiotics to animals that makes the
bacteria resistant.


And we give them to the animals that we're going to eat, duh.
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
OT: How to attract cows Commander Kinsey[_3_] Home Repair 184 June 13th 21 06:33 PM
Easily Attract Women Like Magnet Elisa[_4_] Metalworking 20 May 8th 08 02:47 AM
Does drywall attract water Eigenvector Home Repair 1 July 23rd 07 03:29 AM
Attract Millions of Visitors to Your Website tom Home Repair 2 December 3rd 06 01:39 PM
Attract more visitors to your web site. george Woodworking 7 January 1st 06 09:04 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:25 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2023 DIYbanter.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about DIY & home improvement"