Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Oops, if you're unvaccinated.

On Tue, 25 May 2021 20:38:39 -0600, rbowman
wrote:

On 05/25/2021 10:07 AM, wrote:
On Tue, 25 May 2021 07:46:04 -0600, rbowman
wrote:

On 05/25/2021 03:32 AM, wrote:
On Monday, May 24, 2021 at 8:18:24 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Sun, 23 May 2021 22:54:30 -0600, rbowman
wrote:
On 05/23/2021 09:18 PM, wrote:
Exactly. Since the vaccination is so effective, it doesn't matter if
others have it or not. Many stores have signs now that if you're
fully vaccinated, masks are no longer required. Of course, they can't
know who's vaccinated but who cares?

When I went to the grocery store today the masks required sigh was still
up. I would estimate compliance was running around 50% and nobody was
interested in enforcing it. The gym took the signs down formalizing what
had been very spotty compliance.

Almost all stores here have change from required for everyone, to
required for those who aren't fully vaccinated. Of course, that means
no one.

People where you live must be of subnormal intelligence and lacking
in regard for others.

Although I'm sure a bunch of maskless people I see in the store are
unvaccinated, I still see plenty of people wearing masks.

Probably the same people I've seen on trails half a mile from anyone.

Or driving down the road in a convertible.

Okay, I'm busted. I did wear a face shield riding down the road on my
Harley.

;-)