Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

Default OT: How to attract cows

On 27/05/2021 13:20, T i m wrote:
On Thu, 27 May 2021 01:27:53 GMT, Snit
wrote:

snip

Whereas you claim, "eating meat makes viruses antibiotic resistant",
which is just as valid as your other claims.

It's common knowledge. Here, will you believe the World Health Organisation?

https://www.who.int/news/item/07-11-...tic-resistance

What do you think that has to do with viruses?

Neither he nor I think it has anything to do with 'viruses' when you
take the word literally. The spirit of the point is humanity becoming
antibiotic resistant *partly because* of our ingestion of antibiotics,
even at low (current science 'acceptable' levels) when we consume
meat.

Most studies say the claims are unfounded, nevertheless I would advocate
a ban on therapeutic antibiotics in animals.

Would you? No, of course not.

*Only* trolls and desperate carnists would think that making the
*mistake* of saying 'virus' was ever an issue, because they are so
desperate to cling onto anything they can.

It was an issue, get over it. Only a fanatic would make a
schoolchild-like mistake.

Anyone continuing to highlight that mistake as if it was ever
suggested as a fact or ever relevant to the point has shown them up to
be the desperate troll they are.

No, the desperation showed in making the mistake. You'll say anything
regarding your envy where we're allowed to eat meat and you're not.