Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

On Thu, 27 May 2021 07:54:58 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

R D S wrote

I'm looking for a car, XC60 2.0 D4 if anyone has any opinions on those.

I've never owned an automatic and never wanted one but I test drove one
yesterday and while i'm not going to be buying that particular one having
driven it i'm wondering if i'd actually prefer an auto. It certainly
wasn't like autos of old that i've driven.

I never have had a problem with the work vehicles which were mostly autos.

Oh, ****! ...and this innocent little thread was Rodent-free so far! tsk

--
Hawk addressing the obnoxious senile Australian pest:
"I'm willing to bet you scream your own name when jacking off."