Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT. Tesla Ditching Radar

Frank "frank wrote
Dean Hoffman wrote

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/25/tesla-ditching-radar-for-autopilot-in-model-3-model-y.html

I sometimes get concerned and recall a comment that if cars were like
computers they would probably crash every few days.

The computers in my car havent crashed even once in 13 years.

One of the problem with cars and all machines for that matter is that they
are crashing more often because of all the computerized crap in them.

Thats mindless bull**** too.

We are finalizing an issue like that right now with an electric stove that
has become a money pit after only two years. Company and dealer are
replacing all the electronic for us at minimal cost.

Doesnt happen with cars very often at all.