Posted to uk.d-i-y
Allan Allan is offline

Default OT: Second jab. Result!

On 16/05/2021 22:32, T i m wrote:

Now, I'm not sure if I should phone and cancel the appointment I have
for Friday or will that have already been done, as it's obvious they
had access to some sort of 'system' that had my details etc?

[snip]

Another good reason to try and make the effort to cancel a pre-booked
appointment that isn't needed: don't waste a vaccine. See e.g.
https://www.facebook.com/TownheadGP/...72142147524701

Important notice: if you had a Pfizer appointment today at Gateway House
and decided to go to The Pharmacy led Hub at the Methodist church on
Saturday 22nd May, please can you call the surgery to cancel todays
appointment. We are not yet on the same booking system and we have had a
number on DNAs already this morning as the appointments do not
automatically cancel. We do not want any wasted doses, so please cancel
your appointment ASAP, to enable us to call another patient. Thank you.