John

Default Miele washing machines

In 28 years I am only on my second Indesit. I have just replaced the motor
brushes after 14 years. We have two children - both go horse riding and so
we have washed all the baby things (20 years ago) and are still doing loads
of washing.

I agree with the advice to go for a simple machine. Ensure the feet are
really well adjusted. Avoid extended warranties. Avoid washer/ dryer
combinations.

If has a serious problem - get rid and buy a new one (after trying some
switch cleaner on the programmer)

I think that Which-type results are a bit suspect. People who buy more
costly appliances tend to get very defensive about them. A bit like Volvo
drivers saying how reliable the cars are - but they forget how much they
spend on services (or VW - or others) (or that really expensive Vacuum
cleaner that needs you to take out a mortgage)

--

Regards

John

---