Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Bloody smart meters

Well EDF ineptitude means I have a smart meter but the device to read it
for me as a blind person has vanished in the internal cock up department so
they are having to send me another then book an engineer to pair it.
I do often worry about the ability of people to follow simple instructions,
like check screen for special requirements put there by priority services,
and follow them, don't assume you know a better way to do what should be
simple.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Rod Speed" wrote in message

"Jethro_uk" wrote in message
On Mon, 24 May 2021 16:54:29 +0100, tim... wrote:

so

last month I got my smart meter

and this month what do I get?

email with "It's time to supply us with your readings"

And people wonder why I'm not wasting my time having one fitted.

That isnt the result most get, stupid.