Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. Ford Lightning. Battery F150

On 5/25/2021 5:35 PM, Joey wrote:

Once the soon to be here problem is solved we can take care of the
farm. If oil use is reduced the farm problem can be delayed.Â* It is
all working together.

Works much better with nukes.

Yep. nuke powered combines. Where can I buy one?

We don't have to mandate grounding airplanes.Â* Lack of jet fuel will
do that in 50 years.

That timescale remains to be seen and doesnt exist with
oil synthesised with the energy from nukes anyway,

Right. Where can I buy some of that? I want to see how my car runs on
it. What is the cost per gallon?

When the time comes, industry will come up with farm equipment that is
either electric or mule powered but we don't have to do that yet.

It will actually grow the fuel. That works fine now.

Ethanol may be part of a solution.

BTW. I do not own an electric car yet.Â* If I had two cars, one may be.
I drove one and was quite impressed withÂ* many aspects of it,
especially how the AC worked on a sunny 90+ day.

Pity about what that does to the range.

Why? If it gets me where I want to go, it does not matter. If range
drops from 300 miles to 200 miles I can still make my 20 mile trip
today. Non-issue for most of us.

The average commute to work in the US is 16 miles, or a 32 mile round
trip. For most, no problem.