Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Commander Kinsey[_3_] Commander Kinsey[_3_] is offline

Default OT: Why isn't China being held responsible for coronavirus?

On Thu, 20 May 2021 19:14:52 +0100, Snit wrote:

On May 20, 2021 at 11:09:11 AM MST, ""Commander Kinsey"" wrote
:

On Thu, 20 May 2021 19:01:56 +0100, Joel wrote:

"Commander Kinsey" wrote:

It was caused by severe negligence - unsanitary conditions in wet meat
markets. If a company accidentally outputs a load of nuclear waste and
kills millions of people, they would be held accountable.

"There are only two ways it was released: by accident due to incompetence
at Wuhan Lab or the CCP had the virus weaponized and released on purpose.
Of course this would be construed as an act of war, an act of economic
warfare. Either way the CCP is responsible for the release of COVID-19
virus and damages incurred.
When I make a mistake and my mistake causes damages to another party, I
have a responsibility to pay for those damages. Why then is no one asking
for damages from the CCP?"

It appears that China did play down the virus in some ways for a
period of time, and that may have cost the rest of the world a
potential advantage early in the fight. But we are getting it under
control, we know how to fight it, we're committed to the fight, and
President Biden among others around the world can and will provide the
support for the effort it will take. It's a global problem, but we
know what we have to do to deal with it throughout the world.

What we need to do is bill China for creating it in the first place.
Unhygienic meat markets = millions of deaths worldwide. If a private company
accidentally killed millions, they would be held accountable.

And what about other variations from Europe and Africa? Should we have them
pay too?

They didn't create them. They naturally evolved from the original that China made in the lab for chemical warfare.

ROTFPMSL! I just got permanently banned from a games forum for asking if a mod could be made to change the nuclear war started by China in the game to a coronavirus war started by China. Apparently its ok for the game makers to accuse China of being likely to start a nuclear war, but not ok for me to say the same thing about a virus, which is a lot less bad that a nuclear bomb!

FFS, it costs $5 to make a new account.