Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Is there any "market" for old electronics, even for free?

On Mon, 24 May 2021 20:59:49 -0400, micky
wrote:

Is there any "market" for old electronics, even for free?

I actually found a recycler in driving distance who claims he will even
take my CRT tvs.

I know, except for some weird situation I won't find, no one wants a CRT
TV but what about....

A westell DSL modem Hub

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Westell-Wir...-/153433002888
still offered for $20 plus 9 shipping, but does that mean anyone can
use it?

My wifi router.

a router without wifi? (bought by mistake at a hamfest, when I didn't
notice it had no antenna. Otherwise it looked just like the one I was
using.

CRTs are solid waste. The local hazmat place will take them.
Routers are what they will sell for on Ebay (or similar place). There
are people who can use a non-WiFi router. I have one separating my
family LAN from my private one.