Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Green Chris Green is offline

Default Wanted, a latch for a gate that lets it swing both ways

newshound wrote:

I have gate latches that go both ways

these :

https://www.fencingessentials.co.uk/...Closing_Catch/

The penalty is a slight gap, that needs filling in.

Of course it cant be used on a *door* with an upper frame that gets in
the way of the opening mechanism

There's also a cunning and easier to operate trigger type latch that
lets gates swing both ways but as with these, they are large and not
really suited to domestic use, more usually found on 4 metre plus farm
gates. Can't immediately spot a link.

OP here, yes, I posted one of these too. It's just what I want except
that it's too big, as I said if I could get a small one of these it
would be perfect.

--
Chris Green
ยท