Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default [OT] UKLM: Subject: NHS data grab just around the corner

On 24/05/2021 14:45, Max Demian wrote:
On 23/05/2021 18:39, Chris Green wrote:
Nick Odell wrote:

to take the card with you when you leave the house any more than you
think about house keys*/car keys*/money*/phone* (*add to or delete as
appropriate).

I regularly leave our house without *any* of those.

If going somewhere busy (like the Notting Hill Carnival) I would take
house keys, rail ticket and a (small) roll of fivers.

with all of those in a sock or in something other than a pocket

--
"A point of view can be a dangerous luxury when substituted for insight
and understanding".

Marshall McLuhan