Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Oops, if you're unvaccinated.

On Sunday, May 23, 2021 at 11:18:39 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Sun, 23 May 2021 21:12:54 -0400, "Phil Kangas"

On 2021-05-23, Clare Snyder wrote:
There's a saying that goes something like this:
" Your right to behave like an asshole stops where the
rights of
others begin"
Anti vaxxers and other right wing libertarians need to
take it to
heart.

No, it is leftist morons who need to take it to heart. You
have no right
to demand that anyone be subjected to medical
experimentation via "vaccines"
that have had no long-term testing and are not even FDA
approved. That is
YOU swinging YOUR arms/fists into others' noses making
such demands. You have
absolutely no right to demand anyone to take *any* kind of
medication or to
relegate "refuseniks" to 2nd-class status.

Vaccine "passports" (actually Soviet-style internal
passports) are
unlikely to survive a court challenge in the U.S., given
the strong
history of legislation and court deicisions in favor of
medical privacy
and forbidding such discrimination on that basis. Even the
Left's most
holy of holies - Roe v. Wade - was decided on the basis of
medical
privacy.

I will not be vaccinated any time soon. I will not
cooperate with vaccine
"passports".

Roger Blake

No one is demanding that you get the shot. We are asking you
to get it.
I'm fully vaccinated so I cannot give it to you and you
cannot give it
to me so why should I care if you are not vaccinated, that's
your
problem to worry about. I'm free to live life as before.
You're the one
in trouble and paranoid. phil k.

Exactly. Since the vaccination is so effective, it doesn't matter if
others have it or not.

Yes it does, unless you want Covid to linger on for years, with more mutation,
possibly into worse strains. And people having to get vaccinated every year.
And there are people who can't get vaccinated because they have medical
conditions where it's not advisable.

Many stores have signs now that if you're
fully vaccinated, masks are no longer required. Of course, they can't
know who's vaccinated but who cares?

I do. I prefer to stay away from unvaccinated Covid deniers. Besides
refusing to get vaccinated, from what I see, they are generally science denying
fools who are doing plenty of stupid things and hence more likely to be
infected.

My employer's policy is that, though vaccinations are highly
encouraged (even with time off for adverse reactions) they're not
going to require them. However, some may have to go to customer's
sites that require vaccinations, or have to travel as part of the job.
It was expected that employees would be able to do their jobs.

I had my second (Maderna) on Feb. 9. I never really worried
(concerned, yes. Petrified, no) about it. Since February I haven't
cared at all. It's about time the government "followed the science".

The government has been following the science, it's just that the crazies
deny basic science and want to bitch endlessly. Imagine Roosevelt trying to
fight WWII, with crazy Republicans. You can't tell me how much bacon,
sugar and gas I can have! That's communisim! Waaaah!