Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Sun, 23 May 2021 22:54:30 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

When I went to the grocery store today the masks required sigh was still
up. I would estimate compliance was running around 50% and nobody was
interested in enforcing it. The gym took the signs down formalizing what
had been very spotty compliance.

WHERE the **** did you learn to talk in such an ostentatious wordy manner,
senile bigmouth? LOL Have you ever considered that your verbosity might be
the reason why people in RL won't listen to your wordy output?