Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

Default lowbrowwoman, Birdbrain's Eternal Senile Whore!

On Sun, 23 May 2021 17:03:22 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

making the obligatory disparaging comments I got on, revved it up, and
dumped the clutch. Fortunately I got the front wheel back on the ground
and the bike under control before I hit anything. Very educational
experience.

You still didn't manage to get the unwashed ******'s cock out of your
toothless senile gob, senile gossip! BG Lonely senile Yanks like you don't
have much joy left in your senile lives, eh, bigmouth? LOL