Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT. Ford Lightning. Battery F150

wrote
Rod Speed wrote
wrote
Joey wrote

Australia has NO nukes.

Wrong again.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_F...ralian_Reactor
Right in the middle of the biggest city too.

That is not a production reactor doing much
useful for anyone except nuclear scientists.

Wrong, as always. It produces the medical isotopes.

That is a small research reactor.

Wrong, as always.

Sort of an HO gauge working model of a real
reactor that the grad students can play with..

Wrong, as always.

We were talking about electric generation,

And I was pointing out all your pig ignorant stupiditys.

hence the coal reference.

No one is playing with anything, you pathetic excuse for a bull**** artist.

That kind of reactor makes isotopes whether they want to or not.

Wrong, as always.

You are saying they found a way to sell some of their nuclear waste.

Wrong, as always.

The MEDICAL ISOTOPES they make do not come
from the used fuel rods, you pig ignorant clown.

Cool.

Pig ignorant, actually.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_F...nd_operat ion
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_medicine