Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default what are they up to?

Sounds like the vendor cocked up the address details to me.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"charles" wrote in message
Ordered soemthing cheap (£3) off ebay. Wrong item sent, so I used the
ebay
system to return it. Printed paid for address label and handed it in at
local post office. I get an email to say it's been received and then I
get
a refund to my credit card. Next day the packet I sent in the post comes
through my letter box marked "Gone Away".

So, they can't have received it.

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England