Posted to uk.d-i-y
Richard[_10_] Richard[_10_] is offline

Default [OT] UKLM: Subject: NHS data grab just around the corner

On 23/05/2021 19:14, Andy Burns wrote:
Adrian wrote:

Richard wrote:
https://your-data-matters.service.nhs.uk/

That was relatively painless.

But I think that only stops that data being slurped from NHS Digital's
central servers, you ought to check how to stop it being slurped from
your GP's servers too.

And there is this little bit:
Currently national data opt-outs will be considered on a case by case
basis but may not apply during the emergency period due to the public
interest and legal requirements in sharing certain data. For example, in
the case of the Shielded Patients List, the opt-out was not applied due
to the public interest in those patients receiving advice and support -
we thought it was important that at-risk patients are protected.
/q

from he
https://digital.nhs.uk/services/nati...al-media-posts

So it seems that no matter how much one protests, the data will be
shared if deemed necessary.