Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Oops, if you're unvaccinated.

On 5/23/2021 11:18 PM, wrote:

Exactly. Since the vaccination is so effective, it doesn't matter if
others have it or not. Many stores have signs now that if you're
fully vaccinated, masks are no longer required. Of course, they can't
know who's vaccinated but who cares?

I care a little bit. The vaccines are not 100%. If you are vaccinated
it reduces the odds for me should you be an un-vaccinated carrier. The
more that have the shot the better we all will be long term.

I'm not wearing a mask but I'm still not going to big gatherings of the
masses.