Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Oops, if you're unvaccinated.

On Sun, 23 May 2021 21:12:54 -0400, "Phil Kangas"

On 2021-05-23, Clare Snyder wrote:
There's a saying that goes something like this:
" Your right to behave like an asshole stops where the
rights of
others begin"
Anti vaxxers and other right wing libertarians need to
take it to
heart.

No, it is leftist morons who need to take it to heart. You
have no right
to demand that anyone be subjected to medical
experimentation via "vaccines"
that have had no long-term testing and are not even FDA
approved. That is
YOU swinging YOUR arms/fists into others' noses making
such demands. You have
absolutely no right to demand anyone to take *any* kind of
medication or to
relegate "refuseniks" to 2nd-class status.

Vaccine "passports" (actually Soviet-style internal
passports) are
unlikely to survive a court challenge in the U.S., given
the strong
history of legislation and court deicisions in favor of
medical privacy
and forbidding such discrimination on that basis. Even the
Left's most
holy of holies - Roe v. Wade - was decided on the basis of
medical
privacy.

I will not be vaccinated any time soon. I will not
cooperate with vaccine
"passports".

Roger Blake

No one is demanding that you get the shot. We are asking you
to get it.
I'm fully vaccinated so I cannot give it to you and you
cannot give it
to me so why should I care if you are not vaccinated, that's
your
problem to worry about. I'm free to live life as before.
You're the one
in trouble and paranoid. phil k.

I guess you can get away with that now that the CDC has changed their
stance. Three weeks ago when I suggested the unvaccinated could just
take their chances with Darwin and let us live our lives.
I got beat up.
"What about the children" and **** like that.
Then Stanford Medical School came out and showed that the hospitals
were cooking the books on child Covid and it wasn't nearly as bad as
they said it was. I am not that worried about the children.

https://med.stanford.edu/news/all-news/2021/05/covid-19-hospitalizations-among-kids-likely-overcounted.html

^^^^^^^^^^^
(Just for Joyce, a direct cite)

I think Trader was right when he compared it to seat belts in a car.
It may not save you every time but it improves your odds.
Occasionally a seat belt might even cause your death but it is like
winning the lottery ... in the bad way..
Put the dice in the cup and throw them but I am betting on numbers
around 7. I got my shots as soon as it was easy, just like I said I
would and it is real easy now.
Play the odds, get the shot.
I won't hold it against you if you want to be "free".
Just shut the **** up if you get Covid, I won't care.

Maskless and ready to accept a kiss from a pretty girl ;-)