Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT: Why isn't China being held responsible for coronavirus?

Commander Kinsey wrote
Joel wrote
Commander Kinsey wrote

It was caused by severe negligence - unsanitary conditions in wet meat
markets. If a company accidentally outputs a load of nuclear waste and
kills millions of people, they would be held accountable.

"There are only two ways it was released: by accident due to
incompetence at Wuhan Lab or the CCP had the virus weaponized and
released on purpose. Of course this would be construed as an act of
war, an act of economic warfare. Either way the CCP is responsible for
the release of COVID-19 virus and damages incurred.

When I make a mistake and my mistake causes damages to another party,
I have a responsibility to pay for those damages. Why then is no one
asking for damages from the CCP?"

It appears that China did play down the virus in some ways for a period
of time, and that may have cost the rest of the world a
potential advantage early in the fight. But we are getting it under
control, we know how to fight it, we're committed to the fight, and
President Biden among others around the world can and will provide the
support for the effort it will take. It's a global problem, but we
know what we have to do to deal with it throughout the world.

What we need to do is bill China for creating it in the first place.
Unhygienic meat markets = millions of deaths worldwide. If a private
company accidentally killed millions, they would be held accountable.

And what makes you think the virus wouldn't have found another way to
spread, if not for the meat market? There were things China did wrong,
early on, but they didn't create the virus. It does seem
linked to the meat market, sure, but it didn't evolve there. Let's
not pretend that China is more guilty than they are - they do a lot of
bad things, they abuse people's rights, they didn't act entirely in good
faith about the virus, and we should call them out on such things. But
this pandemic was something the world would have to face, it isn't
relevant which country it came from.

But since it was most likely from the lab.....

Nope, we know it wasnt, the DNA is quite different.

Everyone knows it came from the lab.

No it didnt.

China refuses to cooperate enough with WHO or anyone else to provide the
proof.

Thats a lie with the lab, we know the DNA is quite different.

China has actively destroyed any such proof

There is no proof of where it came from and nothing was destroyed.

and failed to cooperate with WHO

Thats a pig ignorant lie too. They have in fact done that recently.

because it fears the forensic science that could find what they think they
have covered so well.

Another pig ignorant lie.

So, there will be no definitive proof

There almost certainly will be. It took years with
SARS to work out which animals it happened thru.

but that does not mean the truth is not known.

Yes, we know that it didnt come from the lab.

The world will have to settle for that unfortunately.

Nope, we are still looking at where it came from animal wise.

Here are two facts that may enlighten what really probably happened. I
stress, these are facts.

No they are not.

Fact 1) Dr. Shi, Chinas €˜Bat Woman, took one of her many bat
coronaviruses and visited the University of North Carolina in 2014. The
head of the virology department at this time there was Dr. Ralph Baric-
the worlds leading authority on virus €˜gain of function.

Thats not a fact.

That is a nice way of saying he knew how to mutate a virus that did not
like humans into something very lethal that did like people.

Another pig ignorant lie. He actually
knows how they mutate in nature.

The Wuhan Lab paid for this visit through a grant to the UNC.

Hardly surprising given who she worked for.

The goal was to make Dr. Shis virus lethal to human lung tissue and they
ran an experiment to do that.

Wrong.

They succeeded and Dr. Shi and Dr. Baric co authored a scientific paper
announcing their success.

But that virus is nothing like covid.

That was published in 2015 in the prestigious journal, Nature. This is the
link to the full , unedited,paper: https://www.nature.com/articles/nm.3985

Which says nothing like what you are claiming.

and verifies what they were trying to do and how they did it and how they
were successful.

But that virus is nothing like covid.

It also talks about the €˜ethics,or lack thereof, of what they did. At
the end of the study, Dr. Shi takes her €˜lethal bat corona virus back to
Wuhan Lab.

That virus is nothing like covid.

That is all fact.

That virus is nothing like covid.

The information is so embedded in the net that the CCP could not go back
and erase it.

No need to and it has nothing to do with the net either.

The only fact you have to concern yourself with is that according to these
irreproachable sources, Dr. Shi had a human lung eating bat
coronavirus-verified in her lab
- in 2015.

That virus is nothing like covid.

Fact 2) China sucks at containing lethal viruses

Nothing like a fact, just another bare faced lie.

Once they realised that it did pass by human to human
contact they did in fact contain covid FAR more effectively
than anyone else has managed to do and it didnt spread
to the rest of china, just in the Hubei province for a while.

and the Wuhan Lab was sited many times on its lack of sufficiently trained
personnel to maintain the high levels of maintenance and security needed
to contain biohazards of this magnitude.

But it wasnt the source of covid.

Beijing lab released the SARS virus twice.

And have got their act into gear since.

And smallpox has escaped from non
chinese labs more than once too.

Here is the source for that:
https://genomebiology.biomedcentral....ht-20040427-03
as well as a recent leak at a vaccine facility that sickened 3000 people
with Brucellosis:
https://globalnews.ca/news/7341054/c...a-brucellosis/

Pity about the other non chinese examples.

So, though no €˜hard evidence, we do have verified proof of the Wuhan Lab
housing a deadly lung eating bat coronavirus

Which is nothing like covid.

and a track record of these labs not being reliable in containing these
lethal organisms.

Just like other non chinese labs.

And lastly, we have a pandemic that started in the very city of Wuhan. And
wouldnt you know it. It is caused by a human lung eating bat coronavirus.
How interesting.

But we now know it isnt covid.

Now, the CCP has launched new media efforts trying to deflect that the
virus started in Wuhan.

Bull****.

The reason is obvious as I have shown you.

Bull**** you have.

They seem to cite studies showing evidence of the virus being in other
countries earlier in December.

And there is a little evidence of that.

You see there is that word again-evidence. The other countries did not
destroy their samples

Neither has china.

and by tracing back they can see the virus spread faster and further out
of Wuhan than anyone would have thought.

Hardly surprising given that it happened during chinese new
year when hordes of chinese move around the world at one
hell of a rate. Including my mate's chinese mate who was in
Wuhan at the time due to chinese new year and who flagrantly
dishonestly managed to get back to australia via Bangkok in
very early February 2020 but who wasnt infected at the time.

They only thing, there is no €˜back looking at the Chinese population
€˜samples

Another bare faced like.

to see if there is (and there is) any indication that it was running there
long before December.

Another bare faced lie.

Also, here is the lastest call from MIT scientists to do a real
investigation.
https://www.technologyreview.com/202...ogists-letter/

Because it would be useful to know the animal chain involved, stupid.