Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How many hours would it take to build a simple 10 x 12 shed?

On Sun, 23 May 2021 11:36:14 -0400, Frank "frank wrote:

I did a small one years ago from Sears assembled from aluminum. Only
check at the time was required distance from property line.

These rules do change with time. With neighbors selling houses I found
that I probably have a couple minor violations. Stupid stuff like
putting AC condensate into the French Drain.

Why would AC condensate into a french drain be a problem, any more
than dumping it on the ground? It's your drain, I would guess (never
heard of a community french drain).