Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew[_22_] Andrew[_22_] is offline

Default Spain's New Variable Price Electricity

On 23/05/2021 15:54, John Bryan wrote:
In message
Max Demian wrote:

On 23/05/2021 14:09, Chris Bacon wrote:
On 23/05/2021 11:30, Max Demian wrote:
I don't have a meter and pay what I consider is an excessive charge,
but the company claims that they can't review it as it's based on the
rates that don't exist any more.

So get a meter.

Not sure if it's possible. (I've heard that if you ask for a meter and
they can't supply one you can get a discount for single occupancy.)

Don't really want one. I don't want to have to think, "Should I flush
the bog?"

("If it's yellow, let it mellow; if it's brown, flush it down.")

Four years ago had a meter fitted. Single person occupancy and my water
bill has halved...

My bill with Southern water was over £330 until I had a meter installed
about 15 years ago and immediately it went down to about £120/year.