Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How many hours would it take to build a simple 10 x 12 shed?

On 5/23/2021 11:36 AM, Frank wrote:

Just checking my county, permit required for shed over 200 sq ft.

OverÂ* 108 sq. ft. in my townÂ* -Â* and that's common here-abouts.

200 sq. ft.Â* allows for a nice useful sizeÂ* eg.Â* 12 x 16

Â*Â* John T.

I did a small one years ago from Sears assembled from aluminum.Â* Only
check at the time was required distance from property line.

These rules do change with time.Â* With neighbors selling houses I found
that I probably have a couple minor violations.Â* Stupid stuff like
putting AC condensate into the French Drain.

The French will be ****ed if they find out what you did to their drain.

I had a couple little things in my house the inspector never mentioned.
One was an electric line on the bottom of joists instead of through
drilled holes.