Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Joyce Jim Joyce is offline

Default OT. Ford Lightning. Battery F150

On Sat, 22 May 2021 23:19:24 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 5/22/2021 8:28 PM, wrote:

To go see my BIL was over a 200 mile trip. How would I handle that?

Oh well, the wife is calling dinner so I'll shut up & see ya next time.

Wow, can you come up with more negativity?
To see your brother at 200 miles is not a problem and you can charge you
car when you get there.

From the Verge article
"a 120-volt outlet will trickle 3 miles per hour into the battery",

OK so that's great if you and your BIL can stand each other for 3 days
(67 hours) and you don't need your car when you are there.

They are working on it. Last trip up I95 I saw lots of charging stations.

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a3...nfrastructure/

China seems to be serious about expanding their EV charging network. They
reportedly installed 112,000 stations in December, which is more than the
US has in total. That's an average of nearly 4000 a day.

https://thedriven.io/2021/04/20/china-dominates-rollout-of-ev-charging-stations-4000-a-day-in-december/