Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery[_3_] Ralph Mowery[_3_] is offline

Default How many hours would it take to build a simple 10 x 12 shed?

In article ,
says...
ello all,

How many hours would it take to build a simple 10 x 12 shed?

I?m trying to find the cost of labor for building a shed. An elderly friend of mine who doesn?t use the Internet asked me the question. She wanted to get a few estimates but nobody has bothered to come by.

She is thinking of a simple shed that she will store some household items. She doesn?t want to buy a pre-fabricated shed kit from like of Home Depot.

Unfinished walls, sloping roof with sheet metal corrugated.

We?re talking about experienced carpenter or handyman hours here.

The way lumber has gone up in the last year it is going to cost a lot
not counting the labor.