Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. Ford Lightning. Battery F150

On Sat, 22 May 2021 11:38:27 -0600, rbowman
wrote:

On 05/22/2021 10:19 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

With CA forcing people into EVs they have to support them. Same as gas
stations grew over the past 100 years.

CA has pretty much tapped out their hydro potential. They import power
from the PNW but the Seattle granola heads will need to plug their
Teslas in too.

https://www.latimes.com/business/sto...ar-power-plant

Diablo is going off line and I doubt they will ever allow another
nuclear plant to be built in the state.

Solar is producing about 20% of their requirements so they'd better pave
the Mojave with panels. The residential mandate will drive up the cost
of their already unaffordable housing.

Wind power generation is currently less than 10%.

I've got an idea. Bicycles, lots and lots of bicycles.

Maybe you are on to something. Put all of the homeless and illegals on
bicycle generators.