H H

Default House won't Sell - Need Advice

Our agent does the same thing. She tells us she contacts "all" of the other
agents. Our agent tells us no one has ever said anything negative about
the house. Our price is "right" also based on the reasons you list.
We are actually at the lower end of the range of houses that are
available in this subdivision. Based on my experience so far,
I would have to agree that Realtor inputs are worthless.

"GoldLexus" wrote in message
ink.net...
When we had our house up for sale, our Realtor always called the buyers
realtors to get input. BUT it was not helpful. Either my Realtor would

never
get ahold of the other realtor or if my Realtor was able to get a realtors
input the input we would get wasn't helpful. We would always here that it

is
a 'very nice house' and 'it showed very well' 'it's priced well'. Never

got
many reasons why the buyers that have been there didn't want to make an
offer. If it was a very nice house that showed well then why did it take 8
months to sell??? The price was right (according to all the buyers

realtors
input). Never really knew why it took so long. We got full asking price

with
no conditions other than an inspection which passed with no problem.
Realtor inputs as far as I can see is worthless. They don't tell you
anything.

wrote in message
On Sun, 03 Aug 2003 23:28:56 GMT, "H H" wrote:

Perhaps ask your realtor to ask the other realtors who have shown your
home what input they are getting from their clients.

Be patient !!!

** remove .invalid from my email address to reply by email **

---