Posted to alt.home.repair
Joey[_5_] Joey[_5_] is offline

Default OT. Ford Lightning. Battery F150

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
On 5/21/2021 7:46 PM, Joey wrote:

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message

No, I can see the need for radical change in the future.

Doesnt mean it makes any sense to buy a stupid EV
with all its downsides today. Like I said and you
ignored, when there is a problem with the price of
gas or natural gas THEN is the time to decide if the
massive downsides with EVs are worth getting stuck
with because fools have been proclaiming that we
will have run out of oil for more than half a ****ing
century now and the reality is that we arent even
close to seeing that with oil and natural gas.

EV is not the best answer for most people right now

And wont ever be.

but this is the time to start development and building infrastructure for
the future.

Makes a lot more sense to build nukes and heat houses that way.

It took about 100 years to get where we are now

Not with nukes it didnt.

and much needs to be done.

Nope, we know how to do viable nukes
and have known that for a long time now.

Foolish to wait to last minute.

Yes, with building new nukes.

When running out of oil was brought up, you countered that natural gas
will replace it.

No I didnt, I rubbed your stupid nose in the
fact that if the price of gasoline does become
a real problem, natural gas will still be available.

Bull****, it is finite too.

Not when you can synthesise it with the energy from nukes.

If we convert ICE cars to NG it will run out faster and leave power
plant,m home heating, cooking with none.

If the electricity from nukes is used to for home heating
and cooking and we no longer **** natural gas against
the wall using it to generate electricity, it will last much
longer than changing to stupid EVs

There are hundreds of thousands of homes that heat and cook with NG.
What do they do?

Heat and cook with electricity from nukes.

I do that already, but not from nukes.

When oil is gone what do we fuel airplanes with?

Synthetic fuel produced using the energy from nukes.

You don't see past today.

Another bare faced lie. I already rubbed
your stupid nose in using nukes in future.

Nukes will help

In fact help far more than stupid EVs can ever to
without the massive downsides that EVs have.

but are not the answer to everything

No one ever said they were. Having
fun thrashing that straw man ?

EVs arent either.

Meantime, you are just showing your ignorance with your snide remarks.

You havent demonstrated any ignorance.

Sad you have to resort to personal attacks to make your points.

Corse you never ever do anything like that yourself, eh ?

See above, nukes and ICEs,

That's a laugh.

You always have been that, a laughing stock.