Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT: Covid jab reactions?

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 20 May 2021 22:38:38 +0100, micky wrote:

In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 20 May 2021 19:22:54 +0100, "Commander
Kinsey" wrote:

On Thu, 20 May 2021 15:47:22 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 19/05/2021 19:40, Commander Kinsey wrote:
If I'm going to die of cancer in a month, and coronavirus kills me
tomorrow, the virus didn't kill me, it only took a month from me.

If you are going to die tomorrow, and I shoot you, the bullet didn't
kill you. And neither did I?

Can I quote you in court on that?

You should get away with it. You haven't caused me much harm. But
you'd probably have to prove you knew I was going to die anyway,

So I guess the Corona virus has to prove it knew that guy was going to
die anyway.

With all the testing they've been doing for Corona, has anyone been
testing what it knows?

It would be China that needs to prove it knows, since they created it on
purpose or through negligence.

There is no evidence of either, as with the spanish flu.