Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default OT: Covid jab reactions?

On Thu, 20 May 2021 15:47:22 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

On 19/05/2021 19:40, Commander Kinsey wrote:
If I'm going to die of cancer in a month, and coronavirus kills me
tomorrow, the virus didn't kill me, it only took a month from me.

If you are going to die tomorrow, and I shoot you, the bullet didn't
kill you. And neither did I?

Can I quote you in court on that?

You should get away with it. You haven't caused me much harm. But you'd probably have to prove you knew I was going to die anyway, and that you're not likely to shoot other people who aren't.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 20 May 2021 19:22:54 +0100, "Commander
Kinsey" wrote:

On Thu, 20 May 2021 15:47:22 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

On 19/05/2021 19:40, Commander Kinsey wrote:
If I'm going to die of cancer in a month, and coronavirus kills me
tomorrow, the virus didn't kill me, it only took a month from me.

If you are going to die tomorrow, and I shoot you, the bullet didn't
kill you. And neither did I?

Can I quote you in court on that?

You should get away with it. You haven't caused me much harm. But you'd probably have to prove you knew I was going to die anyway,

So I guess the Corona virus has to prove it knew that guy was going to
die anyway.

With all the testing they've been doing for Corona, has anyone been
testing what it knows?

and that you're not likely to shoot other people who aren't.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default Troll-feeding Senile ASSHOLE Alert!

On Thu, 20 May 2021 17:38:38 -0400, micky mouse, the notorious,
troll-feeding, senile ASSHOLE, blathered again:

So I guess the Corona virus has to prove it knew that guy was going to
die anyway.

I guess you just proved again that you ARE a troll-feeding senile ASSHOLE!
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Kinsey" wrote:

On Thu, 20 May 2021 15:47:22 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

On 19/05/2021 19:40, Commander Kinsey wrote:
If I'm going to die of cancer in a month, and coronavirus kills me
tomorrow, the virus didn't kill me, it only took a month from me.

If you are going to die tomorrow, and I shoot you, the bullet didn't
kill you. And neither did I?

Can I quote you in court on that?

You should get away with it. You haven't caused me much harm. But you'd probably have to prove you knew I was going to die anyway,

So I guess the Corona virus has to prove it knew that guy was going to
die anyway.

With all the testing they've been doing for Corona, has anyone been
testing what it knows?

It would be China that needs to prove it knows, since they created it on purpose or through negligence.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

news

wrote:

On 19/05/2021 19:40, Commander Kinsey wrote:
If I'm going to die of cancer in a month, and coronavirus kills me
tomorrow, the virus didn't kill me, it only took a month from me.

If you are going to die tomorrow, and I shoot you, the bullet didn't
kill you. And neither did I?

Can I quote you in court on that?

You should get away with it. You haven't caused me much harm. But
you'd probably have to prove you knew I was going to die anyway,

So I guess the Corona virus has to prove it knew that guy was going to
die anyway.

With all the testing they've been doing for Corona, has anyone been
testing what it knows?

It would be China that needs to prove it knows, since they created it on
purpose or through negligence.

There is no evidence of either, as with the spanish flu.

OT: Second jab. Result! T i m UK diy 26 May 26th 21 12:47 PM
The differences between the UK and the US getting a Covid jab Bod[_3_] Home Repair 63 May 24th 21 09:08 PM
OT: Covid jab reactions? T i m UK diy 304 May 22nd 21 05:39 AM