Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y,alt.computer.workshop
jon jon is offline

Default OT: Why isn't China being held responsible for coronavirus?

On Thu, 20 May 2021 17:39:56 +0100, Commander Kinsey wrote:

It was caused by severe negligence - unsanitary conditions in wet meat
markets. If a company accidentally outputs a load of nuclear waste and
kills millions of people, they would be held accountable.

"There are only two ways it was released: by accident due to
incompetence at Wuhan Lab or the CCP had the virus weaponized and
released on purpose. Of course this would be construed as an act of war,
an act of economic warfare. Either way the CCP is responsible for the
release of COVID-19 virus and damages incurred.
When I make a mistake and my mistake causes damages to another party, I
have a responsibility to pay for those damages. Why then is no one
asking for damages from the CCP?"

https://www.bakersfield.com/opinion/...letter-to-the-

editor-why-isnt-china-held-responsible/
article_c29e4f86-38d5-11eb-8c84-2beff946a943.html

https://www.express.co.uk/comment/ex...1272525/China-

responsible-for-coronavirus-Wuhan-virology-Trump-cost

https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/03/25...us-propaganda-

weakens-western-democracies/

The same reason the USA didn't get blamed for the 1918 flu pandemic that
killed 50 million people.