Posted to alt.home.repair
Joey[_5_] Joey[_5_] is offline

Default OT: Why isn't China being held responsible for coronavirus?

"trader_4" wrote in message
On Friday, May 21, 2021 at 8:56:02 AM UTC-4, Frank wrote:
On 5/21/2021 8:50 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Thursday, May 20, 2021 at 12:40:03 PM UTC-4, Commander Kinsey wrote:
It was caused by severe negligence - unsanitary conditions in wet meat
markets. If a company accidentally outputs a load of nuclear waste and
kills millions of people, they would be held accountable.

No such determination has been made. Scientists and investigators so
far say they don't know how it originated. We may never know, because
China isn't allowing a full, open, investigation by the world.

Does that not tell you something?

Yes, that China lied and denied,

Nope, just got it wrong initially.

that they tried to minimize it,

Only for the first month.

that they are still doing that.

Bull**** they are. They crack down
very aggressively with new outbreaks.

That's exactly what Trump did

Nope, he never cracked down very aggressively.

and he started his lying and denying when we already
knew the truth from China, that Covid was deadly and
spreading human to human. Trump said it was like
the flu, nothing to worry about, as more and more
people got infected he said it would go away with
the warmer weather, etc. Then he went on to hold
death rallies, no social distancing, no masks, in a
desperate attempt to get re-elected. Even President
Xi didn't do that. Fortunately that attempt failed.