Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT: Why isn't China being held responsible for coronavirus?

"trader_4" wrote in message
On Thursday, May 20, 2021 at 5:38:57 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Thu, 20 May 2021 10:59:25 -0700 (PDT), posted
for all
of us to digest...

In any case, how would we hold China responsible? Stop buying chips
from them?

They committed a crime by malfeasance, misfeasance and nonfeasance.
Whether it
was by accident or purpose they MUST be held accountable! This affected
the
world and the world court should have a trial.

Exactly what has been established regarding this so far?

That is very infectious, and that gung ho isolation of
the infected and quarantine works very well indeed.

We don't know the origin.

But likely will do eventually. Took a long time to
work that out with SARS and Hendra and HIV/AIDS.

We don't know that there was any negligence related
to Covid infecting people. We do know that China lied,

Nope, just got it wrong initially with human to human transmission.

tried to minimize it, in the period of a month or so
after it was first spotted. Sounds exactly like what
the US leader at the time did and he only started
doing it weeks AFTER China mostly stopped lying.

They never did lie, just didnt bother to count
all those who it killed. Neither does India and
almost all of the 3rd world.

He claimed that it was just like the flu, would
go away one day soon, when it got warmer,
that we had it all under control, there were
only a few cases, etc. Now there are 600K
dead, an order of magnitude more than in
China with it's much larger population.
When is Trump's trial starting?