Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT: Why isn't China being held responsible for coronavirus?

trader_4 wrote
Commander Kinsey wrote

It was caused by severe negligence - unsanitary
conditions in wet meat markets. If a company
accidentally outputs a load of nuclear waste and kills
millions of people, they would be held accountable.

No such determination has been made. Scientists
and investigators so far say they don't know how it
originated. We may never know, because China isn't
allowing a full, open, investigation by the world.

Even if that was allowed, we still dont know with the spanish flu.