Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default OT: Why isn't China being held responsible for coronavirus?

On Friday, May 21, 2021 at 8:56:02 AM UTC-4, Frank wrote:
On 5/21/2021 8:50 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On Thursday, May 20, 2021 at 12:40:03 PM UTC-4, Commander Kinsey wrote:
It was caused by severe negligence - unsanitary conditions in wet meat markets. If a company accidentally outputs a load of nuclear waste and kills millions of people, they would be held accountable.

No such determination has been made. Scientists and investigators so far say they don't know how it originated. We may never know, because China isn't allowing a full, open, investigation by the world.

Does that not tell you something?

Yes, that China lied and denied, that they tried to minimize it, that they are still doing that.
That's exactly what Trump did and he started his lying and denying when we already knew
the truth from China, that Covid was deadly and spreading human to human. Trump said
it was like the flu, nothing to worry about, as more and more people got infected he said it
would go away with the warmer weather, etc. Then he went on to hold death rallies, no
social distancing, no masks, in a desperate attempt to get re-elected. Even President Xi
didn't do that. Fortunately that attempt failed.