Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] angelica...@yahoo.com is offline

Default Self storage units

On Friday, May 21, 2021 at 7:24:44 AM UTC-4, Larry wrote:
On 5/21/21 5:42 AM, wrote:
My husband loves to give me stuff for Christmas. I haven't quite
mastered a look of delight when viewing, say, a panini press that
I didn't want. The best I can manage is "I'm glad this dog turd is dried
and not stinky."

Cindy Hamilton

You women invented all these damned gift-required holidays. Live with it.

Can't hang that one on me. We don't do Hallmark holidays (Valentine's day,
Sweetest Day, all that money-churning crap) in our house. We do Christmas
because of nostalgia and because it's nice to have the lighted tree in the
house when it's so dark in December.

Anniversaries usually involve the exchange of greeting cards on a bodily-function
theme.

FWIW, I think the panini press was a hint. Give the panini press back along with a link to Sam The Cooking Guy's youtube channel.

https://www.youtube.com/c/samthecookingguy/videos

My husband already knows how to cook. Everything from tossed salad to
an entire roast pig.

Cindy Hamilton