Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT. Ford Lightning. Battery F150

On 5/20/2021 9:50 PM, rbowman wrote:
On 05/20/2021 12:57 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/20/2021 11:45 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
https://www.theverge.com/2021/5/19/22442777/ford-f-150-lightning-electric-truck-specs-price

This is more sensible than many cars.Â* The article mentions that
charging is a problem.Â* For cars, I use mine for some long distance trip
so yes, it is a problemÂ* when you want to do 1200 miles in a day and a
half.

Many trucks though, are used for work in a smaller range and are back at
the shop or home at night so you can just plug it in.

Don't forget to plug your forklift in when you leave...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walker_Electric_Truck

Cool. Never saw that. Looks decent size.

I'm not sure it was a Walker but I've seen a early 1900's electric
delivery truck in a museum, possibly the one in Reno.

When I lived in CT a guy in town had a Baker Electric from about 1906.
He took it out once a year for the 4th of July parade.