Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default OT. Ford Lightning. Battery F150

On 05/20/2021 04:59 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/20/2021 4:34 PM, Joey wrote:

"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message
On 5/20/2021 11:45 AM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
https://www.theverge.com/2021/5/19/22442777/ford-f-150-lightning-electric-truck-specs-price

This is more sensible than many cars. The article mentions that
charging is a problem. For cars, I use mine for some long distance
trip so yes, it is a problem when you want to do 1200 miles in a day
and a half.

Many trucks though, are used for work in a smaller range and are back
at the shop or home at night so you can just plug it in.

Still no point over the conventional version.

Electrics have a way to go but look back at history. People did not
think the automobile would ever replace the horse. Look how pollution
controls evolved.

Battery technology is improving and in a few years my be away from lithium.

https://junkscience.com/2020/10/mean...bor-in-africa/

Black lives don't matter for **** in the DRC as long as the libs can
have their Teslas.