Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkieİ Tekkieİ is offline

Default Clogged toilet problem

On Thu, 20 May 2021 17:41:38 +0000 (UTC), danny burstein posted for all of us
to digest...

In Joe writes:

For the past month, my toilet has been clogged. I 'plunged' it daily, and a=
t times it seemed I had it under control, until I got tired and called an =
outfit that does that specialty. Unfortunately, after using their tools and=
flushed one or two times, all seemed well again. He was there a total of m=
aybe 15 minutes. A few hours later, with it not being used by me, solo occu=
pant, until I needed to, I flushed and again it got clogged.

Could it be a partial blockage, I dunno, 50 feet down the line? That way
it kind of clears as the water slowly drains past it, but if you
use the toilet a couple of times and it backs up, then yeah, it'll
come all the way back to the toilet.

Same here, used a camera, pipe broke at house foundation.

--
Tekkie