Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkieİ Tekkieİ is offline

Default Easy-off was sprayed in a Self-Cleaning oven

On Wed, 19 May 2021 18:23:34 -0400, Wade Garrett posted for all of us to
digest...

On 5/19/21 9:45 AM, Sue A wrote:
I ruined my new whirlpool oven with dollar store oven cleaner,
like..bad!* A quick fix I have found is to rub olive oil or mineral oil
any kind, It shined it right back up. Now it won't last forever but it
looks ? percent better. Shined it right up.

Who cares if the interior of an oven is shiny or not? It's just a
utilitarian cooking tool.

The oven inspectors? I can't see inside mine without turning the light on.
But then other people are more particular than me. I was more concerned after
hauling them out after an oven fire to see if it extended to the adjacent areas
and hope you don't have balloon framing...

--
Tekkie