Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery[_3_] Ralph Mowery[_3_] is offline

Default Clogged toilet problem

In article , says...

For the past month, my toilet has been clogged. I 'plunged' it daily, and a=
t times it seemed I had it under control, until I got tired and called an =
outfit that does that specialty. Unfortunately, after using their tools and=
flushed one or two times, all seemed well again. He was there a total of m=
aybe 15 minutes. A few hours later, with it not being used by me, solo occu=
pant, until I needed to, I flushed and again it got clogged.

Could it be a partial blockage, I dunno, 50 feet down the line? That way
it kind of clears as the water slowly drains past it, but if you
use the toilet a couple of times and it backs up, then yeah, it'll
come all the way back to the toilet.

It could be the septic tank is full of solids and needs to be pumped
out. Had that problem with mine at a house years ago.