Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Self storage units

On 5/20/2021 12:28 PM, Frank wrote:

Selling can be a hassle and I do not want to save a few dollars selling
some things and prefer to give it away.

It can get annoying when you have to pay to get rid of something.Â* A few
years ago I had to pay Best Buy $25 to get rid of an old CRT monitor
that had belonged to a consulting client.Â* Only reason I paid was that I
could charge the client for it.

Goodwill takes practically anything but may turn down computers, TV's
and electric tools.

My late wife had a collection of porcelain dolls. They would sell from
$100 to $250 to the right person. I took them to Goodwill. Chances
are, someone will get a bargain and pay $10 for one. I'm OK with that
and did not have to identify, price, sell, ship, etc.

The few times I had stuff to sell over the years, I set it by the curb
with a "free" sign and made someone happy to get it.