Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Commander Kinsey[_3_] Commander Kinsey[_3_] is offline

Default OT: Covid jab reactions?

On Thu, 20 May 2021 15:47:22 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

On 19/05/2021 19:40, Commander Kinsey wrote:
If I'm going to die of cancer in a month, and coronavirus kills me
tomorrow, the virus didn't kill me, it only took a month from me.

If you are going to die tomorrow, and I shoot you, the bullet didn't
kill you. And neither did I?

Can I quote you in court on that?

You should get away with it. You haven't caused me much harm. But you'd probably have to prove you knew I was going to die anyway, and that you're not likely to shoot other people who aren't.