Posted to alt.usage.english,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Commander Kinsey[_3_] Commander Kinsey[_3_] is offline

Default Daily Fail was: Browser plugin to change certain words? Likea profanity censor thing but programmable.

On Thu, 20 May 2021 13:42:02 +0100, Kerr-Mudd, John wrote:

On Thu, 20 May 2021 08:01:36 -0400
"Mayayana" wrote:

"Chris" wrote

| The Daily Mail *is* mainstream media you tool! It's been around for over
| 100 years.

It may be in Britain, where you have media outlets
for specific demographics. In the US we live by the myth

[]
Today DM tells me the head of the CDC, yesterday, acknowledged
that they haven't ruled out COVID being a result of Chinese bio-weapons
research. NYT? Not a trace of that news.

It's not news, it's the way science works; you can't rule out things for which there is no evidence.

We don't need evidence for the obvious.