Posted to alt.usage.english,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default Daily Fail was: Browser plugin to change certain words? Likea profanity censor thing but programmable.

On Thu, 20 May 2021 13:42:02 +0100, Kerr-Mudd, John wrote:

On Thu, 20 May 2021 08:01:36 -0400
"Mayayana" wrote:

"Chris" wrote

| The Daily Mail *is* mainstream media you tool! It's been around for over
| 100 years.

It may be in Britain, where you have media outlets
for specific demographics. In the US we live by the myth

[]
Today DM tells me the head of the CDC, yesterday, acknowledged
that they haven't ruled out COVID being a result of Chinese bio-weapons
research. NYT? Not a trace of that news.

It's not news, it's the way science works; you can't rule out things for which there is no evidence.

We don't need evidence for the obvious.
Posted to alt.usage.english,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

news

"Mayayana" wrote:

"Chris" wrote

| The Daily Mail *is* mainstream media you tool! It's been around for
over
| 100 years.

It may be in Britain, where you have media outlets
for specific demographics. In the US we live by the myth

[]
Today DM tells me the head of the CDC, yesterday, acknowledged
that they haven't ruled out COVID being a result of Chinese bio-weapons
research. NYT? Not a trace of that news.

It's not news, it's the way science works; you can't rule out things for
which there is no evidence.

We don't need evidence for the obvious.

You havent established that that is obvious, just claimed that.

Posted to alt.usage.english,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default The Two Brain Dead Inseparable Trolling Resident Sociopaths together again

On Fri, 21 May 2021 06:21:43 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the two subnormal sociopathic cretins' endless absolutely idiotic
blather

--
Another typical retarded conversation between our two village idiots,
Birdbrain and Rodent Speed:

Birdbrain: "You beat me to it. Plain sex is boring."

Senile Rodent: "Then **** the cats. That wont be boring."

Birdbrain: "Sell me a de-clawing tool first."

Senile Rodent: "Wont help with the teeth."

Birdbrain: "They've never gone for me with their mouths."

Rodent Speed: "They will if you are stupid enough to try ****ing them."

Birdbrain: "No, they always use claws."

Rodent Speed: "They wont if you try ****ing them. Try it and see."

Posted to alt.usage.english,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Why do you say that? I don't need evidence that gravity pulls stuff towards the earth, as I've seen it happen. I don't need to do a scientific study on it.

On Fri, 21 May 2021 08:01:05 +0100, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:

What a load of crap.
Brian

"Commander Kinsey" wrote
We don't need evidence for the obvious.

Posted to alt.usage.english,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On 21/05/2021 19:24, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Why do you say that?Â* I don't need evidence that gravity pulls stuff
towards the earth, as I've seen it happen.

No, you have never seen gravity pull something towards earth
No one has.

You have seen things accelerating towards earth.
For all you know its fairies trying to stop them flying

Â* I don't need to do a
scientific study on it.

On Fri, 21 May 2021 08:01:05 +0100, Brian Gaff (Sofa)
wrote:

What a load of crap.
Â*Brian

"Commander Kinsey" wrote
We don't need evidence for the obvious.

The problem is that what you think is 'obvious' turns out to be on close
inspection completely indecidable.

But that's a common thuing with Stupid****s„¢

Josef Stalin

Posted to alt.usage.english,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

Default Troll-feeding Senile ASSHOLE Alert!

On Sat, 22 May 2021 15:06:36 +0100, The Natural Idiot, the notorious,
troll-feeding senile asshole, blathered yet again:

The problem is that what you think is 'obvious' turns out to be on close
inspection completely indecidable.

But that's a common thuing with Stupid****s„¢

The REAL problem is that HE is a filthy troll and YOU a typical demented
troll-feeding senile asshole, you natural idiot!
Posted to alt.usage.english,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair

On Sat, 22 May 2021 15:06:36 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

On 21/05/2021 19:24, Commander Kinsey wrote:
Why do you say that? I don't need evidence that gravity pulls stuff
towards the earth, as I've seen it happen.

No, you have never seen gravity pull something towards earth
No one has.

You have seen things accelerating towards earth.
For all you know its fairies trying to stop them flying

I never said I was thinking about the cause, just that things will always fall towards earth.

I don't need to do a
scientific study on it.

On Fri, 21 May 2021 08:01:05 +0100, Brian Gaff (Sofa)
wrote:

What a load of crap.
Brian

"Commander Kinsey" wrote
We don't need evidence for the obvious.

The problem is that what you think is 'obvious' turns out to be on close
inspection completely indecidable.

But that's a common thuing with Stupid****s„¢

The problem with today's society, including you, is nobody has any common sense left. Everyone goes by rules and regulations, nobody can think for themselves any more. 99% of the world has OCD.

https://www.woodwardenglish.com/deat...ense-obituary/

"Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was, since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape.

He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as:
Knowing when to come in out of the rain;
Why the early bird gets the worm;
Life isnt always fair,
and maybe it was my fault.

Common sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (dont spend more than you can earn) and reliable strategies (adults are in charge not children).

His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of an 8 year old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate on the cheek, teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch, and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.

Common sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job they themselves had failed to do in disciplining their unruly children.. It declined even further when schools were required to get parental consent to administer sun lotion or an aspirin to a student, but could not inform parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.

Common sense lost the will to live as the churches became businesses, and criminals received better treatment than their victims.

Common sense took a beating when you couldnt defend yourself from a burglar in your own home and the burglar could sue you for assault.

Common sense finally gave up the will to live, after a women failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little in her lap, and was promptly awarded a huge settlement.

Common sense was preceded in death, by
His parents, Truth and Trust
His wife, Discretion
His daughter, Responsibility
His son, Reason.

He is survived by his 4 stepbrothers
I know my rights
I want my rights
I want it now
Im a victim.

Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone."