Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] hubops@ccanoemail.ca is offline

Default Self storage units

I don't do Facebook- I think putting your personal info and picture out
there for all the world to see is just plain a bad idea.

For expensive stuff, I meet the buyer in the lobby of the police station.

I finally signed up with facebook a few years ago - using my web
email ; made-up name and birthday ; I declined to enter any
personal data ; used an actual photo - of the back of my head ;
immediately blocked all ads and notifications & such.
I "friended" my 2 daughters to see the grandkid posts.
Politely declined the few other friend requests from people who
recognized my "photo". So far so good.

"Safe Trade Zones" are becoming a thing :

https://www.stratfordbeaconherald.co...e-marketplaces

John T.