Posted to alt.home.repair
Larry[_44_] Larry[_44_] is offline

Default Self storage units

On 5/20/21 5:04 AM, wrote:
On Wednesday, May 19, 2021 at 10:56:11 PM UTC-4, wrote:

I rented a Pod when we remodeled the kitchen and living room and I
ended up throwing almost all of it away. It is amazing when you
actually look at the stuff you save, how much is really trash.

We're remodeling the kitchen. I wish I could take the opportunity to
throw away a bunch of things we never use, but my husband loves
"stuff".

I suppose I could move those things to his workshop...

Cindy Hamilton

Next kitchen remodel, I'm going to do the entire thing with Whirlpool's Gladiator Garage Works cabinets.