Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default "Electric car range anxiety to be cured by battery that charges in five minutes"

On Thu, 20 May 2021 00:08:27 +0100, Steve Walker
wrote:

snip

It's not a "little inconvenience" when you are literally unable to get
to a family funeral in time without a petrol or diesel car!

But what if we changed how we 'traditionally' do things?

Many have lost loved ones during this pandemic and were not allowed to
do what they normally might so many have planned doing 'something'
when they are able (including my mate across the road who lost his
wife mid lockdown).

I didn't go to my Dads funeral (a few years back now) nor my
stepdaughters [1] because I'm not a traditionalist and prefer to deal
with such things in my own way.

Cheers, T i m

[1] I was happy to 'play a part' where it was helpful to others, like
driving people about or looking after the dogs etc.